Sainsburys Bank: Nectar Credit Card reviews

Based on 92 reviews, last reviewed 15th Jun 2024

Sainsbury Credit Card allows me to pur... I have Sainsbury Credit Card and it allows me to purchase my daily needs and earn Nectar points as well which I use to redeem groceries and stuff. It ... Read more Reviewed on: 15th June 2024
Clarisse's avatar
Clarisse

Unintelligent security I only have a card for the nectar points but the security is ridiculous. If I add a £1 item to my sainsbury order of over £100 I have to through the s... Read more Reviewed on: 27th May 2024
David's avatar
David

About the Nectar Credit Card

Sainsburys Bank Nectar Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Sainsbury's Nectar credit card. What kind of features do Sainsburys Bank customers like? Find out more about the Sainsburys Bank Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Sainsburys Bank Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review Sainsburys Bank: Nectar Credit Card now

Sainsburys Bank Nectar Credit Card reviews (92)

Sainsbury Credit Card allows me to pur...

I have Sainsbury Credit Card and it allows me to purchase my daily needs and earn Nectar points as well which I use to redeem groceries and stuff. It allows me to shop and spend for necessities and I can pay back interest free at a certain time. Reviewed on: 15th June 2024
Clarisse's avatar
Clarisse

The app is really easy to use

The app is really easy to use to check my balance and payments. Reviewed on: 10th June 2024
CarbonM's avatar
CarbonM

Unintelligent security

I only have a card for the nectar points but the security is ridiculous. If I add a £1 item to my sainsbury order of over £100 I have to through the same security as if I just spent £500! WithAI shouldn't it realise I make a Sainsbury shopping order every week delivered to my registered address, and if I add an item I am not creating a fraud!!! Reviewed on: 27th May 2024
David's avatar
David

I earn nectar points and their security is very stro...

I earn nectar points and their security is very strong I get text messages for every transaction. Payment process is simple and customer service is excellent. It's accepted everywhere, the app is very user friendly. I never had any issues, been using this credit card for years. Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Moods's avatar
Moods

Do you have a different Sainsburys Bank product?

Sainsburys Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products