Barclaycard Hilton HHonors Credit Card Reviews

Barclaycard Hilton HHonors Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Hilton HHonors Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Barclaycard customers like? Find out more about the Barclaycard Hilton HHonors Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Barclaycard Hilton HHonors Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Barclaycard Review Insight

Your Hilton HHonors Credit Card Reviews

Review Barclaycard's Hilton HHonors Credit Card now

Good rewards and service

The cards quickly build up to give you free nights at Hilton Hotels. Customer Service is good too when you hit issues such as needing charebacks.

Reviewed on 11th July 2020
Gary Andrews's avatar
Gary Andrews

Barclays

Good rewards. Good bank. good company

Reviewed on 13th January 2019
Kiran Delavine Harris's avatar
Kiran Delavine Harris

Barclays Hilton

Great way to manage your money and collect points to treat yourself on amazing hotel stays around the world

Reviewed on 10th June 2018
AR's avatar
AR

Interest free for a long period

Great card to use for a short term purchase - got a free Hilton night away too for spending a certain amount in first three months.

Reviewed on 26th July 2017
Gemma holbird 's avatar
Gemma holbird

All rounder credir cards - low rates,good rewards,good customer care

I have been with Barclaycard Hilton for a few years and can't faulter them.Other credit cards went and came but Hilton stayed.Once I was charged a fee which I challenged immediately and it was waived with education as to why it was charged.the rewards are great : 4-5 nughts per year is equivalent to 1000 pounds an year for doing absolutely nothing and there is no annual fee

Reviewed on 29th June 2017
Ali Malik's avatar
Ali Malik

too expensive

Too expensive, but they do sort things out for you if you need them to - for example, remove charges without a fuss.

Reviewed on 18th December 2016
Caroline Pritchard's avatar
Caroline Pritchard

Very good

You get good benefits with the points however there is a charge for use abroad and their website isn't the most user friendly

Reviewed on 29th November 2016
Suzanne Armstrong's avatar
Suzanne Armstrong

Good

Good card with the bonus of collecting hilton points which really add up. Only problem is the call centre which is slow and doesn't seem uk based

Reviewed on 26th April 2016
Suzanne Armstrong's avatar
Suzanne Armstrong

It's all about the points

The hilton hhonors card is great if you travel and use the Hilton a lot. It you don't it's probably not for you as you earn more points every time to spend with the hilton and get special bonus periods, again when you use your card with the hilton. It also helps you get a higher tier status which is great as it makes you more likely to get upgraded.

Reviewed on 18th June 2015
James's avatar
James

I use this whenever I travel and I have always gotten great service and have earned many free nights at all Hilton Hotels and they are everywhere I trave so I've earned hundreds of dollars in rewards.

Reviewed on 14th April 2015
robert's avatar
robert

Seduced by the free night offer

I applied for the hilton credit card as I am a member of H Honors and wanted the extra points. It also came with a free night offer. However, I didn't claim it, and it expired (I think this was 90 days from being awarded to me)...still worth its wallet space!

Reviewed on 18th October 2014