Halifax: Clarity Credit Card reviews

Based on 212 reviews, last reviewed 28th Jan 2023

card Excellent for overseas use as it applies no charges. Reviewed on: 28th January 2023

Nightmare! Just booked flights, villa, car hire and travel insurance and what a nightmare it was using my Halifax Clarity Card! Their security procedures are pan... Read more Reviewed on: 3rd September 2022
JOHN's avatar
JOHN

About the Clarity Credit Card

If you're wondering whether the Halifax Clarity Credit Card is right for you, read our reviews from customers who already have the popular card. Our community reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Clarity card, which will help you make an informed decision about whether or not you should choose Halifax. Already have the Clarity credit card? Please write your own review and share your experiences with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone - but we need your help!

Review Halifax: Clarity Credit Card now

Halifax Clarity Credit Card reviews (212)

card

easy good

best for abroad so far best for abroad so far Reviewed on: 11th January 2023

Best 0% card for spending abroad

I use this card for holidays abroad and general spends. It's the best rate for overseas spends. Easy to use and clear app Reviewed on: 10th January 2023
Rachel 's avatar
Rachel

Nightmare!

Just booked flights, villa, car hire and travel insurance and what a nightmare it was using my Halifax Clarity Card! Their security procedures are pants! In one day booking the above, my card was rejected 9 times. I had to ring customer services twice spending 20 minutes on the phone each time. I pay my credit card in full every month, so no problem on the credit front. Incredibly they've recently removed the ability to let them know you are travelling abroad. When you're increasing your security measures, why on earth would you remove this layer of extra security?? I want to let them know which country I'm travelling to so they don't block my purchases. I'm now looking for another credit card, this experience was too stressful and just not worth it. I'll be moving to a credit card with robust security procedures THAT DOESN'T BLOCK MY LEGITIMATE PURCHASES! Reviewed on: 3rd September 2022
JOHN's avatar
JOHN

Do you have a different Halifax product?

Halifax has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products