Halifax Clarity Credit Card Reviews

Ratings based on 138 reviews Last review 4 days ago

If you're wondering whether the Halifax Clarity Credit Card is right for you, read our reviews from customers who already have the popular card. Our community reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Clarity card, which will help you make an informed decision about whether or not you should choose Halifax. Already have the Clarity credit card? Please write your own review and share your experiences with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone - but we need your help!

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Good Credit Card
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Clarity Credit Card Reviews (138)

10th August 2015

The most sensible travel money method

I got this card (my first and only credit card, I try to avoid them generally) specifically because it has the best rates for spending money abroad. Best of all, there is no charge for withdrawing cash from ATMs overseas- so I only use it when abroad, and pay it off in full each month. Using this saves me loads of money which would have been spent on fees, commissions etc when using my debit card, or bureaux de change.

I've had very little reason to contact customer services, but on the one occasion i did, they were helpful and quick to sort things out. I'd recommend this for anyone who spends even a little time oversea, for business or pleasure.

11th August 2018

High interest low customer skills

I've ordered a replacement card 5 times but alas it never shows.. The advisers offered zero help just the same repetitive script rattled off with little care an even less resolve.

Articles related to Halifax