Halifax Purchase Credit Card Reviews

Halifax Purchase Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Purchase Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Halifax customers like? Find out more about the Halifax Purchase Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Halifax Purchase Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Halifax Review Insight

Your Purchase Credit Card Reviews

Review Halifax's Purchase Credit Card now

Good credit card app a little clunky

great service but Halifax App is clunky

Reviewed on 26th March 2021
Michael T's avatar
Michael T

"That How It Works"

Had balance of £300 on credit card, they took £780 from my bank account and put it on the credit card. Now I have to pay overdraft on my debit card. And all they could say was: "That's how it works" Thanks a lot!

Reviewed on 8th June 2019
Artur Muchin's avatar
Artur Muchin

Good Credit account

Easy to use online features allowing management of account simple and straightforward

Reviewed on 10th June 2018
David Herbert's avatar
David Herbert

Easy and clear access

The app is very good and clear letting you know what allowance you have left and what minimum monthly payments should be.

Reviewed on 30th April 2018
Alice H's avatar
Alice H

Not bad, not great either

Once your 0% deal is over there isn't a lot to recommend - no rewards, higher than others interest rates

Reviewed on 11th June 2017
Sheila Reeves's avatar
Sheila Reeves

Top Customer Service

I have been a customer of Halifax for several years now and would never change to another company. Customer service is always excellent and everything about this bank and the service they provide is easy and stress free.

Reviewed on 14th April 2017
Charlotte Owen's avatar
Charlotte Owen

Free money!

We have a Halifax Cashback Credit Card and a direct debit set up to pay it back in full every month. We've never paid a penny in interest and the cash we get back is in the hundreds of pounts.

Reviewed on 28th March 2017
Julia Thorley's avatar
Julia Thorley

I think it is great.

I think that this is great. i am not sure how it compares to other accounts but i have nothing but good things to say. i am happy that i have this experience and that i am able to use this to purchase the tings that i need and want and that i can pay it off in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 17th April 2015
redillow1989's avatar
redillow1989

Using the Halifax Purchase Credit Card is so easy anyone can do it.

I signed up for the Halifax Purchase Credit Card and am beyond happy with this company. Their customer service is phenomenal, I had contacted them a couple times in regard to a charge on my card that I had not made and each representative was understanding of my frustration that my card had been used elsewhere and rectified the situation in a quite timely manner without too many questions asked. The APR rate is great, beyond the initial 0% for 6 month rate I was given only a 9% annual percent fee, which is far lower than most other companies out there. Their card designs are also super fun and playful and not the typical run of the mill blue card. As far as credit card companies go this one is great and can't think about using any other card in my wallet! I will be a lifelong customer of theirs.

copylayd's avatar
copylayd

appropriate but not withstanding.

There's no reward scheme associated with this card, so there's little incentive to make purchases on it once the 0% deal is over.... Read more

If you're a frequent spender, it might be worth applying for a 0%-on-purchases card which also offers a tempting cashback deal.

The Santander 123 Credit Card, for example, includes an 18-month 0%-on-purchases deal alongside a reward scheme which pays cashback whenever you spend at petrol stations, train stations, major department stores or supermarkets.

John Efferson's avatar
John Efferson

I love this credit card; it is so easy to use with great terms

Halifax Credit Card gives me freedom like no other credit card does. I have great terms, low interest fees, greatly minimum monthly payments with no stress! I would recommend Halifax to all my family and friends. It's so easy to sign up, get approved and get the Halifax credit card.

shannon's avatar
shannon

Great and spectacular

This was a great purchase. Not only was the purchase easy and painless, the interest is also great. I used to have another company prior to Halifax, but now that I have purchased Halifax, I can not go back. Halifax offers a range of credit cards designed to suit individual needs. Whether you’re looking to transfer a balance, get an interest-free deal on purchases or you’re after one low rate to spread the cost of a large purchase. And because Halifax credit cards are provided under the MasterCard banner, you can be sure that your card will be accepted in around 24million locations worldwide. No fee to transfer a balance
No fee to use anywhere worldwide. Best purchase I have made thus far.

David's avatar
David

very nice card

This is a very nice card works great very very great i would recommend to everyone

Jeff Gohn's avatar
Jeff Gohn

Good customer service

I have been with the Hallifax purchase credit card for several years now and they have always been very easy to deal with. Their customer service is always very helpful whenever I have the need to contact them and they are receptive and try to ensure that all of your needs are taken care before you get off the phone with them. It's unusual in these days and times to get good customer service so I stay with them because they have it.

jb7747's avatar
jb7747

This card is totally not worth

They charge you bunch of fees which doesn't make it worth signing up fot

hinn's avatar
hinn

not that good

This company is bad. The customer service is not there to help when you call. It took long time to get to the human. bad service and bad for everything. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

flurr's avatar