Halifax Online Saver Reviews

Halifax savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Halifax. How easy is it to contact Halifax? And how friendly are they? Our Halifax savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Halifax Review Insight

Your Online Saver Reviews

Review Halifax's Online Saver now

Online nanking with Halifax

I've had a Online Saver account with Halifax for over a decade and it has always given me quick, easy and secure access to my money. It's also a great account for young people to start banking.

Reviewed on 29th April 2020
Fraser Cameron's avatar
Fraser Cameron

Good user interface

Access to my online account has always been simple, with the right amount of security to make it feel safe.

Reviewed on 21st November 2019
Fraser Cameron's avatar
Fraser Cameron

easy service

Easy online access, good security

Reviewed on 22nd November 2018
ld1's avatar
ld1

Saving with Halifax is Easy

Halifax were the only bank who let me open an account when I first arrived back in the UK, even though I'm a UK citizen. They've been nothing but helpful and friendly.

Reviewed on 4th February 2018
Emma Sims's avatar
Emma Sims

Super easy to save

Halifax online banking makes saving a doddle, everything you do online you see instantly updates into the accounts. Fantastic

Reviewed on 10th December 2017
Sam Akers's avatar
Sam Akers

Great savings account

Easy to use online through app and great rates

Reviewed on 30th May 2017
Steve Norton's avatar
Steve Norton

Great Bank

Always helpful. Easy to use online banking. Great service.

Reviewed on 12th May 2017
lynn cooper's avatar
lynn cooper

Online saver account

I have used Halifax for over 16 years a few years ago I decided to open a saver account with them also love how easy it is to deposit and withdraw when needed can all be done online which saves so much time

Reviewed on 12th February 2017
Karin 's avatar
Karin

Easy to use and Set up

Great account for day to day saving and always there to dip into as and when needed especially on out of the blue occasions.

Reviewed on 20th December 2016
Shane Couper's avatar
Shane Couper

Very happy, always happy to help over phone and switching was a dream

It went perfectly, they offered advice on account management. Very happy

Reviewed on 28th November 2016
Susie Negus's avatar
Susie Negus

So easy to use and available on mobile whenever needed .

This option to online save is great you can watch your saving grow and can access them so easily online in seconds on your mobile .

Reviewed on 16th November 2016
Jordan N Neilly's avatar
Jordan N Neilly

Great bank but rubbish interest rates

Have used halifax savings accounts previously but sInce interest rates are low right now I no longer do. HAli fax is a great bank though

Reviewed on 8th September 2016
Sarah 's avatar
Sarah

A great bank.

I have been with Halifax for my account for over a year now and I have to say that they are a great company. My account is easy to manage online, from paying bills to sorting out an overdraft or transferring money it is all hassle free. They are easy to get in contact with when I need them and the in branch staff are incredibly helpful and polite. I particularly like paper free statements and letters as it cuts down on paper work and everything I need to know is readily available online.

Reviewed on 7th September 2016
trayrope's avatar
trayrope

saving switch

This is very easy to do ,the halifax people are always helpful and switching saving account is very easy and is clearly mentioned online.

Khajal's avatar
Khajal

Basic savings account details change

Had to change some personal information but couldnt remember my password for telephone banking. Went into my local branch and spoke to a lovely staff member who was hsppy to sort it all out for me

Joanne Lea Bassington's avatar
Joanne Lea Bassington

Glad I got it when I did

Was very quick and easy to set up online, and was a market beating rate at the time (4%) for a Help to Buy ISA. Only pays out annually though, so can't say for certain will get that rate, although they have said that existing customers will get the rate they signed up with rather than the new customer rate (which has fallen twice and now stands at 2%) I won't believe it for certain until I see it in December. This is not because I have a reason to distrust this bank in particular, I'm just not a very trusting person!

Rachel S's avatar
Rachel S

Convenient!

The Halifax Online Saver is so convenient for those who want to be able to do their saving purely online. Once set up it shows within the Halifax accounts and it's so easy to transfer money from other accounts to it.

Reviewed on 27th April 2016
Anni Ezmerelda Large's avatar
Anni Ezmerelda Large

Always helpful, excellent service

Every time I have needed to get in touch I have always been left satisfied by the service given

Reviewed on 19th February 2016
Fran Lauder's avatar
Fran Lauder

So Easy To Set Up!

I've made it my mission this year to try and save as much as possible but I wanted a separate account so that I could separate my day-to-day expenses from my savings. I've been with Halifax since I was 15 so they seemed the most obvious... Read more

I've made it my mission this year to try and save as much as possible but I wanted a separate account so that I could separate my day-to-day expenses from my savings. I've been with Halifax since I was 15 so they seemed the most obvious choice.

I opted for the Online Saver because I didn't need my account to have a card associated with it. With the Online Saver everything is done online. You simply transfer money from one of your other accounts to the savings one.

Setting the account up was quick and easy too and everything could be done online, which was a massive plus.

At every step of the process Halifax explained everything in an easy-to-understand manner. Overall I'm very happy with my experience of Halifax and this account.

Reviewed on 18th February 2016
Anni Ezmerelda Large's avatar
Anni Ezmerelda Large

Fantastic service and easy company to work with

I am always pleased with the service I get from Halifax for all my financial products, they have great rates and customer services.

Reviewed on 2nd January 2016