Halifax Reward Current Account Reviews

Halifax Reward Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Halifax Reward Current Account reviews to find out what life as a Halifax customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Halifax customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Halifax Reward Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Halifax Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Reward Current Account Reviews

Review Halifax's Reward Current Account now

Long time customer

I've been with Halifax for years, and they always provide a good service.

Reviewed on 27th March 2021
Charlotte's avatar
Charlotte

Constant early rate cuts

Used to bank and have every saving possible with them until they continually cut everything. Now taken my business elsewhere, shame as app and interweb banking is well designed.and easy to use.

Reviewed on 11th March 2021
Italiano's avatar
Italiano

great bank

22 years with this bank, easy to use, safe, very helpful staff!

Reviewed on 9th March 2021
amiea's avatar
amiea

Friendly helpful staff

Love I can set up bank transfers by phone... Read more

Love I can set up bank transfers by phone
I have poor mobility so their telephone banking service is fantastic. In house advisors are also highly trained, and advise on the best products for you. Our Kettering Branch should win an award. Best Bank ever been with, and I am 70 now. Ours is the ULTIMATE REWARD ACCOUNT we like the extra benefits and overdraft facilities too.

Reviewed on 11th June 2020
Deborah Micollari's avatar
Deborah Micollari

Professional

Very professional and reasonable bank.

Reviewed on 4th June 2020
Sydney usiagwu's avatar
Sydney usiagwu

A straight forward product

Not a glitch to report which is reward in itself these days.

Reviewed on 23rd May 2020
Sockbank 's avatar
Sockbank

Everything works. No issues. Been with them for 7 years.

Reviewed on 4th May 2020
Matthew's avatar
Matthew

Always have a great experience with halifax. They are knowledgeable, reliable and trustworthy. Just what you want in a bank!

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
Liz 's avatar
Liz

A good everyday account

The account was easy to set up and has some good cash back rewards, you get a contactless debit card with great online banking via the app

Reviewed on 7th February 2020
Bowdy84 's avatar
Bowdy84

Easy to switch and keep track of spending and saving. Plus little rewards each month

I've been pleasantly surprised with Halifax, I switched from another bank I had been with for years mainly because they offered a good switch deal. I didn't know anyone else at the time who used Halifax so it felt a bit of a gamble, but I've been very happy with them and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 6th February 2020
strawbubbi's avatar
strawbubbi

Really great bank

Extremely easy to set up , very clear information. Great app for online banking.

Reviewed on 30th January 2020
Bluefilly's avatar
Bluefilly

Solid banking platform

Though it lacks the lackluster app and all the gizmo like Monzo and Revolut, Halifax is still a solid and reliable choice when comes to service, security and products.

Reviewed on 27th January 2020
Syed Hoque's avatar
Syed Hoque

Convenient and secure

Excellent service which is regularly updated with good new features. Extremely quick and reliable to enter

Reviewed on 27th January 2020
Tw268's avatar
Tw268

Easy to use, good customer service , good app

I’ve been with them for a year coming up. ... Read more

I’ve been with them for a year coming up.
Applying for an overdraft and a savings account were things I was able to do from the app within about 2 minutes each.
The app is simple to use and very flashy looking too, unlike other basic looking banking apps (Santander).
Very good customer service, and also received a personalised call asking me if there was anything they could do to help.

Reviewed on 19th January 2020
Hannieh Mills's avatar
Hannieh Mills

Needs to rename the account

Its no longer an account that actually offers any decent reward so it could do with being re-branded.

Reviewed on 7th January 2020
Chicken1983's avatar
Chicken1983

Great overall

I have banked with Halifax for many years and they have always been helpful - their rates could be improve, hence the 8 stars

Reviewed on 4th January 2020
Emskimum's avatar
Emskimum

Great accont

We have never had any problem with this account, It is very clear what is in your bank, what transactions are due to go out. The app is very easy to use and any queries are quickly answered.

Reviewed on 17th December 2019
Laura Ann Townsend's avatar
Laura Ann Townsend

Reward Review

I'm enjoying my account, and the online access I have via the App. I complete transactions in minutes, and being able to complete tasks like reordering or stopping a debit card is wonderful. Likewise there is a reasonable limit on transfer I can make to new or existing payees. As I already have another account whereby I pay for benefits this is great for me. I'm also happy with the easy to understand overdraft rates, and all the text message communication which keeps me Informed and updated about my account.

Reviewed on 29th November 2019
ND's avatar
ND

Reward current account

Not great to be honest never had any "reward" and the interest rate is very low

Reviewed on 24th November 2019
William J's avatar
William J

Halifax

Online banking works well but I never find them particularly friendly or helpful.

Reviewed on 23rd November 2019