Capital One Classic Extra Card Reviews

Capital One Classic Extra Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Classic Extra Card credit card. What kind of features do Capital One customers like? Find out more about the Capital One Classic Extra Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Capital One Classic Extra Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Good

Capital One Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Your Classic Extra Card Reviews

Review Capital One's Classic Extra Card now

straight forward

straightforward, informative and on the ball

Reviewed on 11th June 2017

Repayments are high!

My husband uses this capital one card and yeah it's ok but the repayments are high!

Reviewed on 15th December 2016
Lyndsey Harris's avatar
Lyndsey Harris

Junk mail

The card is poor because I only get a small credit limit and plus they send me too much paper work!

Reviewed on 6th December 2016
Rowena Wood's avatar
Rowena Wood

Rebuilding my credit

I use this Capital One card as i'm trying to rebuild my credit score. I like it as I don't run up huge balances.

Reviewed on 2nd December 2016
Janice Dunn's avatar
Janice Dunn

Top customer service and some cashback

This is a simple credit card that 0.5% cashback on all purchases and is pretty simple to use. I manage the card online and have never had issues. Having it has helped me a few times.

Reviewed on 8th October 2014