Virgin Money Credit Cards Reviews

Ratings based on 470 reviews Last review 1 hour ago

Virgin Money have a range of credit cards to suit your needs with tools to help find the best card for you. You can also use the Card Checker tool to see if you’ll be approved before you apply – without affecting your credit rating. Check out the range of unique card designs and choose the one that best suits your style.

Representative 20.9% APR (variable).

Brought to you by Virgin Money.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Good Credit Card
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Credit Cards Reviews (470)

23rd January 2019

Always there when you need them.

I have been a Virgin customer for a number of years now and I have had a very good experience with them, they have never let me down and I feel assured in the knowledge that their customer services are always willing to help.

22nd January 2019

Exiting interactive website . Plenty of exciting offers.

I have enjoyed using the Virgin Money Service since I started some years ago after a very tantilising offer that I received. The website is in "Plain English" with no mucking about with Shakespeares Language for marketing purposes. With "Virgin Red" also available for Virgin Money users, I really do feel part of an "Experience" rather than usual boring and dull statements and bills. Keep it up Virgin !!

20th January 2019

Very secure

I love the secure feeling i get when using the site its definitely one of the best I've u sed. Shame there's no app yet to make things a bit quicker.

Reply from Virgin Money
Good to hear from you Chris, we don't have an app at the minute but are actively working on one. We'll share any news with our customers as soon as we can! Thanks, Jane
19th January 2019

Straight Forward and Honest with Great Customer Service

I have fallen foul of so many financial loopholes with banks that I trust no-one when it comes to money but Virgin restored that, so straight forward to use and when I need to check something I get straight through to helpful knowledgeable staff. I can't fault the service (or the lending rates!)