Virgin Money Credit Cards Reviews

Ratings based on 590 reviews Last review 3 months ago

Your Credit Cards Reviews (590)

14th February 2020

No hassle service

I receive lots of nuisance advertising emails from other providers of financial services but have never received similar from Virgin Money. However, I also feel that there is a friendly person to speak to if I need.

12th February 2020

Mr Morris

It has now been a week and my wife and I still cannot log into virgin money despite putting in our ID,s which we have had for quite some years we have made phone calls and virgin still cannot resolve thier issues!!!!!!!

12th February 2020

Credit card review

I do not normally do this sort of thing. But I have had a virgin credit card for many years it’s the only one I use. I’ve had a few experiences where I have needed to speak to them and I can honestly say they are the most helpful team I have experienced when dealing with banks etc. They are always polite and professional and I would never use another credit card company.