Virgin Money: Credit Cards reviews

Based on 769 reviews, last reviewed 15th May 2024

I often travel transatlantic so a virgin credit card... I often travel transatlantic so a virgin credit card has offered lots of travel perks Reviewed on: 2nd May 2024
James H's avatar
James H

Don't do it. Such a scam and the worst experience. There is no process to gain access to your account once they "lock" you out. Not even the Customer Service Team has access. They are charging me fees ... Read more Reviewed on: 15th May 2024
Steph T's avatar
Steph T

About the Credit Cards

Review Virgin Money: Credit Cards now

Virgin Money Credit Cards reviews (769)

Don't do it. Such a scam and the worst experience.

There is no process to gain access to your account once they "lock" you out. Not even the Customer Service Team has access. They are charging me fees that I cannot even view. This is an absolute scam, and I wish I had never opened an account with Virgin Money. I now have other accounts with AMEX and Monzo, the experience with them is incomparably better. Please don't put yourself through it. Reviewed on: 15th May 2024
Steph T's avatar
Steph T

Difficult to contact

Did not follow instructions re. direct debit I am deaf so cannot telephone.Wrote to them.They did not even acknowledge.I have binned them Reviewed on: 4th May 2024
Mary G's avatar
Mary G

I often travel transatlantic so a virgin credit card...

James H's avatar
James H

Issues travelling with travel credit card

Very disappointing customer service and process in place for international travellers. I took out the travel credit card for the purpose of travel and currently in country with another month of travel pending. I have accidentally input my pin wrong and they have blocked the card. I am required to go to an ATM and use the pin services except that feature is not available for international cards in the country in Asia that I am in. I have explained this to over 6 customer service reps over the phone at the help centre and they are all clearly reading off a script and not grasping the fact that this not feasible and cannot offer any solution. Surely if they are going to offer travel credit cards to customers they need alternative process in place to offer card security but be able to remove pin blocks when travelling as this can leave people in difficult situations not able to access money and apple pay is not always widely accepted depending where you are so you can not rely on that for all transactions. I have had to use google, online forums and tik tok to find solutions as the virgin customer service team cannot offer any human empathy that this is a real life situation that needs resolve. Reviewed on: 26th April 2024
Kerry D's avatar
Kerry D

Do you have a different Virgin Money product?

Virgin Money has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products