NewDay: Aqua Credit Card reviews

Based on 2,121 reviews, last reviewed 5th Jun 2024
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Rewarded with credit increases Rewarded with credit increases, they have clear statements and easy to find help. Reviewed on: 5th June 2024
Kevin M's avatar
Kevin M

Interest Interest charging system is the worse. One will be charged for cash transactions even bill is paid full that is stated on statement. And this continue... Read more Reviewed on: 9th May 2024
Viren Hirpara's avatar
Viren Hirpara

About the Aqua Credit Card

NewDay Aqua reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Aqua credit card. What kind of features do NewDay customers like? Find out more about the NewDay Aqua by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own NewDay Aqua reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review NewDay: Aqua Credit Card now

NewDay Aqua Credit Card reviews (2121)

Rewarded with credit increases

Kevin M's avatar
Kevin M

Amazing credit builder card

When I moved here I wanted to get and build my credit score and Aqua credit card enabled me to do that. I have amazing credit history now 5 years later and have built it to be a strong credit score. Thank you Aqua! Reviewed on: 29th May 2024
Hollie K's avatar
Hollie K

expectation. I can recommend for my friends

Very easy and time saver , it is very good for first beginner, if you have in your phone in app, very easy to control spending Reviewed on: 28th May 2024
Svetlana 's avatar
Svetlana

Stolen card and quick resolution

My card was stolen weeks ago and I called immediately to inform Aqua about my card loss and subsequent charges put on my stolen card. Aqua was prompt in cancelling the card and striking down the charges. I was also able to get a refund in two weeks. Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Caesar Daras's avatar
Caesar Daras

Do you have a different NewDay product?

NewDay has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products