NewDay Aqua Credit Card Reviews

NewDay Aqua reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Aqua credit card. What kind of features do NewDay customers like? Find out more about the NewDay Aqua by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own NewDay Aqua reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Aqua Credit Card Reviews

Review NewDay's Aqua Credit Card now

Credit builder

It really help to build credit history

Reviewed on 8th July 2022
Syed Waqas Ahmad's avatar
Syed Waqas Ahmad

A perfect Credit card

It’s good for lower rating credit profiles and specially credit limit increase is a good boost

Reviewed on 28th June 2022
Anyum Ous's avatar
Anyum Ous

Best credit builder

When I start to use aqua credit card my credit score build very fast thank you team

Kanthaiya vijayakumar's avatar
Kanthaiya vijayakumar

Very handy

Having an Aqua card is great for me just incase there are any emergency things I need towards the end of the month. My credit limit is always increasing, which is easy to decline if it’s not what you need. Ive only ever experienced helpful and efficient c Read more

Having an Aqua card is great for me just incase there are any emergency things I need towards the end of the month. My credit limit is always increasing, which is easy to decline if it’s not what you need. Ive only ever experienced helpful and efficient customer service. However, the interest rates are quite high when you have quite a high balance. This makes it a little tricky to pay off big sums!

CharleyR's avatar
CharleyR

Really happy with the service

My experience has been nothing but good and would highly recommend

? Merrill's avatar
? Merrill

Easy and good

Easy to manage money and further access easier on application

Krunalkumar Prajapati 's avatar
Krunalkumar Prajapati

Easy as

Aqua is linked to all my devises so I know exactly where I am as I get constant updates from Aqua. The App is easy to understand, quick, no hassle & makes relaxing & calm experience which is easy as a Sunday morning!

Susan's avatar
Susan

Easy and good

Great company very easy to use, helped out when others wouldn’t

Jack's avatar
Jack

Excellent customer service and product

Khurram Shahzad's avatar
Khurram Shahzad

Thankyou!

Always always had great customer service with Aqua! Never let me down! Always polite and friendly and offer to help me the best they can and 9 times out of 10 they do

Jasmin Ashworth's avatar
Jasmin Ashworth

Best Credit Card on the market

Aqua have been very helpful and an overall great service with my credit card

lryde99's avatar
lryde99

The best credit card if you know how to used.

Mahmoud saouan 's avatar
Mahmoud saouan

Easy to use

Helpful, informative and easy to use!

Reviewed on 31st March 2022
Michelle Kerr's avatar
Michelle Kerr

Better Credt card

For me it is a the best credit card of the world .

Reviewed on 28th March 2022
Pablo's avatar
Pablo

Smartest Company by far

Love the new on line payment facility.. Easy access to account via app Peace of mind.. top rate security

Reviewed on 21st March 2022
Debbie Spindler's avatar
Debbie Spindler

Great Card

Great service, and very fair with their limits and reviews. Has helped me increase my credit score.

Reviewed on 21st March 2022
The Nubian Crown's avatar
The Nubian Crown

I've so far had a great experience with aqua. I'm eager to keep increasing my credit score, their app is brilliant aswell, very informative.

Reviewed on 18th March 2022

Reviewed on 17th March 2022
Dmitrijus's avatar
Dmitrijus

Accurate

Transactions are accurate and the app is easy to use

Reviewed on 17th March 2022