Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Virgin Money Regular Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 11 reviews Last review 3 weeks ago

Virgin Money Regular Savings Accounts encourage you to put money away on a monthly basis, up to a maximum amount. You’ll get a fixed rate of interest, but enjoy the flexibility of accessing your money whenever you need it without affecting the interest rate.

Brought to you by Virgin Money.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Good Savings
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Regular Savings Reviews (11)

17th November 2017

Happy Banking

Good level of interest. Flexible saving options, I can choose the amount to save each month to fit into my budget. I feel valued, great customer care and service, in store and on line. I like the benefits as a customer, access to the lounges in other cities , great when visiting and treated well. Also like the regular emailed Virgin Money newsletters, provides you with up to date information on relevant topics i.e. money saving, safe banking, other offers etc. I am with another bank and have been with others previously and it is only Virgin Money that I feel valued as a customer.

Reply from Virgin Money
Hi Kim, thanks so much for sharing that with us. Like always, give us a shout if there’s anything we can do to help! Thanks, Lindsay
16th November 2017

Great product from great people

Super easy to open the account, easy to manage and great support when I have a question. Refreshingly simple banking.

Reply from Virgin Money
Great to hear from you Kathryn! Thanks for sharing that, you know where to reach us if you need anything. Thanks, Lindsay.
15th November 2017

Excellent rates with Virgin Regular Savers

I am impressed with the Virgin interest rates. Particularly with their regular savers; but even more impressive is that Virgin savings allows you to apply for more than one Regular Saver at the time....

I am not aware of any other Bank/Building Society where you are allowed to keep more than 2 regular savers, and only very few allow two regular savers at the time.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have a small pot of money, because the interest rates are very low in general with all banks and building societies, but Virgin pays 2.25% interest in their regular savers.
Viva Virgin!

29th September 2017

A Superb Human Company

In All My Dealing Throughout My Life Virgin Is By Far . The Best Company I Have Ever Used The Customer Service Is Par Excellence

Reply from Virgin Money
Thanks for getting in touch Philip! It's great to hear you're happy with your Savings account with us. If there's anything we can do to help, just get back in touch! Thanks, Jane
18th July 2017

Superb Cusomer Service

Virgin Have the best customer service of any company i have ever dealt with

Reply from Virgin Money
Great to hear you're happy with your Savings account Philip! Just get in touch if there's anything we can help with. Thanks, Jane
12th March 2017

2.25% Interest For 12 Months!

2.25% on a Savings account for 12 months in incredible. Plus, with Virgin Money it's a complimentary benefit, standout customer service through there lounges in branch etc.

Reply from Virgin Money
Hi Joshua, great to hear you’re enjoying being a Virgin Money customer, we’ll be here if you need anything! Thanks, Jane