Share your consumer credit feedback and you'll be entered into our £1,000 prize draw!Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards

Virgin Money Easy Access Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 36 reviews Last review 3 months ago

The Virgin Money Easy Access Account is designed to let you save when it suits you with a variable rate of interest and the flexibility to access your money whenever you need to.

Brought to you by Virgin Money.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Good Savings
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Easy Access Savings Reviews (36)

31st January 2018

User-friendly

I've found the website really clear and, as a 'mature' user, it's wonderful to be able to quickly find my way around the pages. Thank you.

Reply from Virgin Money
Great to hear from you, thanks for your feedback Denise! If you have any questions, just get in touch. Thanks, Jane
31st January 2018

great accounts with a trusted company

I have found the accounts to be very good at Virgin with helpful staff who are attentive at all times.

Reply from Virgin Money
Thanks for getting in touch Richard, great to hear you're so happy with your Savings account. Just let us know if there's anything we can help with. Thanks, Jane
21st November 2017

Good people, good service and they really care.

They really do make it painless...not like M and S who love paperwork... add the bonus of the lounges at Virgin and slightly better in interest rates and you will not find much better on the High Street. Full marks.

Good Fair Rates

I find Virgin Money look after investors and don't just offer an introductory rate that expires. they strive to keep giving a fair rate and keep customers

Reply from Virgin Money
Thanks for getting in touch Andrew, hope you're saving up for something special! Thanks, Jane

Easy Access Savings Account

Friendly knowledgeable staff at Virgin Money made the decision to open an Easy Access Savings Account at Aberdeen Branch child's play. I like this account as ,when I need to draw from it, a cheque can be issued on the spot. I also like that I have a passbook .

Reply from Virgin Money
Great to hear you've opened a Savings account with us Helen, just let us know if there's anything we can do to help! Thanks, Jane

A Great Bank

Online banking is great. The interest rate is shown clearly when you view your account. The interest rates are very competitive without bonus. You are given plenty of notice before a change of rate and a choice of alternate saving accounts.

Manchester United Fan

Virgin Money provides all that I need in a savings bank. Simple safe online access, fair interest rate. With the added bonus of having an account branded with my lifetime supported football team, plus regular interesting advice and competitions .