Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Virgin Money Easy Access Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 30 reviews Last review 3 weeks ago

The Virgin Money Easy Access Account is designed to let you save when it suits you with a variable rate of interest and the flexibility to access your money whenever you need to.

Brought to you by Virgin Money.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Good Savings
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Easy Access Savings Reviews (30)

21st November 2017

Good people, good service and they really care.

They really do make it painless...not like M and S who love paperwork... add the bonus of the lounges at Virgin and slightly better in interest rates and you will not find much better on the High Street. Full marks.

Good Fair Rates

I find Virgin Money look after investors and don't just offer an introductory rate that expires. they strive to keep giving a fair rate and keep customers

Reply from Virgin Money
Thanks for getting in touch Andrew, hope you're saving up for something special! Thanks, Jane

Easy Access Savings Account

Friendly knowledgeable staff at Virgin Money made the decision to open an Easy Access Savings Account at Aberdeen Branch child's play. I like this account as ,when I need to draw from it, a cheque can be issued on the spot. I also like that I have a passbook .

Reply from Virgin Money
Great to hear you've opened a Savings account with us Helen, just let us know if there's anything we can do to help! Thanks, Jane

A Great Bank

Online banking is great. The interest rate is shown clearly when you view your account. The interest rates are very competitive without bonus. You are given plenty of notice before a change of rate and a choice of alternate saving accounts.

Manchester United Fan

Virgin Money provides all that I need in a savings bank. Simple safe online access, fair interest rate. With the added bonus of having an account branded with my lifetime supported football team, plus regular interesting advice and competitions .

Great Saving products and rates

I have been Virgin Money Bank customer for many years after leaving Halifax Bank who let me down a few times.
Virgin Bank staffs are always very helpful, courteous and offered good advices for Saving products for my circumstances. Never put me under any pressure when having any private meetings for future financial planning.
Their saving rates are also very attractive - for an old age pensioner, every extra penny counts.
Keep on doing good work Virgin Money and many customers will come to you.

Virgin Accounts

As soon as you hear one of the Virgin Companies’ names, whether it be banking or others, you know you are going to get ‘a good deal’ ...

Products are value for money, easy to request, excellent rates and excellent customer service. Highly recommended