Virgin Money Fixed Rate Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 49 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Your Fixed Rate Savings Reviews (49)

28th September 2020

Terrible service

My account was frozen unnecessarily and after submitting the required documentation to remove the restrictions it still took many phonecalls to get any sense out of anyone.

Spineless management would not speak to me, it took someone monitoring Trustpilot reviews to sort my problem after 3 weeks of constant frustration.

Closed my account now & would recommend to put your savings elsewhere

29th December 2018

The best bank for all the family: birth to old age

I started to invest and save with virgin bank in 2017 following my retirement. I found the staff very welcoming and helpful. Opening my account enable me to join its lounge which is unique among all the banks. Consequently, my 2 children are now proud customers of Virgin Bank.

19th December 2018

Excellent rates and customer service

My husband and I have both taken out fixed rate savings with Virgin and have reinvested with them year after year. They rates are very good and they have excellent customer service.

18th December 2018

Great product, friendly staff!

I was unsure about which savings product to go for, but the Virgin staff were brilliant and so helpful. they explained everything and I was under no pressure to decide during my appointment. I am so happy that I chose them to save with.

15th December 2018

Best regular savings schemes in the market place

The title of my review really says it all. If you want to save regularly and obtain one of the best rates in the market place and invest larger sums than is available elsewhere in the market place then Virgin is the place to go.

15th December 2018

Best Bank for your money

Signing up to Virgin Money was one of the best for me personally to invest and easy to understand and navigate. Also by earning your loyalty, they have lots of events and prizes, holidays to apply for.

14th December 2018

Virgin make it easy to save

We found the staff in Bournemouth Virgin friendly and helpful. It was easy to open the regular saver account and it pays an excellent 3% interest. Great way to save for a special holiday.