Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Charter Savings Bank Easy Access Reviews

Ratings based on 7 reviews Last review 4 weeks ago

Charter Savings Bank savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Charter Savings Bank. How easy is it to contact Charter Savings Bank? And how friendly are they? Our Charter Savings Bank savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Poor Savings
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Easy Access Reviews (7)

6th October 2016

Had Brilliant Service..Sympathetic Staff (GILL)

Had a huge Family Crisis. Needed to cash my Bond immediately, only got 1yr Bond Aug'2016..Applied to withdraw Sept; Spoke to GILL at customer service, she was so V. Kind & did all she could to help & Management came up Trumps on 2 occasions & got everything sorted for me as quickly as possible. I really can't fault them, they went the extra mile for me. So a big thank you Charter Bank. Mrs Lee

8th December 2015

Not so easy access

If this review was just about opening an account with charter savings bank then I'd probably give them a 4-5 star rating. But if you ever need them youve got to battle with their call centre, which isn't much fun.

Articles related to Charter Savings Bank