Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Principality Building Society Instant Access Account Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 2 years ago

Principality Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Principality Building Society. How easy is it to contact Principality Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Principality Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Your Instant Access Account Reviews (1)

9th April 2017

Efficient, simple to use with no fuss

I have been a customer of the Principality for a few years now with a Cash Isa and Instant Saver accounts and have found them to be very easy to contact and knowledgeable. Our nearest branch is open from Monday - Saturday, so it is fairly easy to call in. The staff are friendly and easy to talk to about any banking issues that I may have.
I have never had a bad experience with them and recommend anyone to give them a chance.
The staff at the Principality are efficient and they explain exactly what their banking products do and how they work in plain, simple language without all the jargon for a quick sale.
The Principality does everything that you'd want a building society to do.