Principality Building Society Fixed Rate Bond Reviews

Principality Building Society bond reviews are honest reviews written by people like you. While many people look at the interest rates on offer, what about the Principality Building Society's customer service? Smart Money People is fast becoming the UK's leading source of independent Principality Building Society bond reviews. We need your help! By writing your honest reviews, you can help increase trust and transparency in the financial world.

Principality Building Society Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Fixed Rate Bond Reviews

Review Principality Building Society's Fixed Rate Bond now

T & Cs on website not current.

I wished to close my 2 year ficed rate bond after 1 year but was told I couldnt despite current website information stating with loss of 180 days interest I... Read more

I wished to close my 2 year ficed rate bond after 1 year but was told I couldnt despite current website information stating with loss of 180 days interest I could.

Reviewed on 7th July 2021
bob bairstow's avatar
bob bairstow

Nice Security

Switch banks/Building Societies quite a bit, and I think this is the first time that I ever have had to confirm my address to set up a saver, maybe it was because I havent banked with them before but even so, I appreciate it.

Reviewed on 10th March 2021
Laurence's avatar
Laurence

A nice wee saver

Good product for receiving a decent interest rate in exchange for regular savings which they can hold for a fixed period of time. Easy to set up online. Staff on the phone friendly and helpful to deal with.

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
Fiona sutherland's avatar
Fiona sutherland

Customer Service above all

Principality is a company that can always be relied on to help with their knowledgeable contact centre and helpful admin team alongside good rates.

Reviewed on 25th January 2020
Oli's avatar
Oli

Excellent Service

Good product, easy to set up and understand, knowledgeable staff who are organized, polite and professional. Thank you x

Reviewed on 22nd November 2019
Glyn Williams

Good interest rates & easy application.

Straightforward application process and online access. Good rate of interest from a no-nonsense building society.

Reviewed on 5th November 2019
Graeme Edwards's avatar
Graeme Edwards

Very easy to organise and set up. Professional and organised staff.

Reviewed on 6th September 2019
Glyn Williams

Excellent product and very easy to set up. Very good service.

Reviewed on 6th September 2019
Glyn Williams

Easy to set up and hassle free. The staff provided excellent service and were helpful and organised. Highly recommended to all x

Reviewed on 16th April 2019

Excellent Service

The staff were excellent, they knew what I wanted and were able to set an account in motion with out hassle and with ease. I highly recommend the Principality to everyone. Thank you x

Reviewed on 16th April 2019
Glyn Williams

Great service at our local branch in Prestatyn. The staff are pleasant, very knowledgeable, professional and organised. I could not ask for better and the product is easy to use and understand. Thank you x

Reviewed on 21st January 2019

Third party doing paperwork

Did not receive bond maturing letter or statements the money was in a very poor rate account lost 1 years interest !

Reviewed on 1st October 2017