Principality Building Society Cash ISA Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews Last review 1 week ago

Principality Building Society ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Principality Building Society is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Principality Building Society ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Cash ISA Reviews (4)

4th March 2018

5 Year ISA On-Line Application Doesn't Work

Processing an on-line 5 year ISA application gives error code 4530 and won't let you complete. Like a twot it tried it twice on an iPad and once on a windows laptop, same error code so a good waste of half an hour

2nd February 2017

Excellent., local customer service, always very helpful and friendly

I have had a principality building society acccount for many years and have always found them to be very personable and helpful towards any questions I may have. I am served as quickly as possible and they are happy to have a quick chat, which helps build rapport. They are professional In their approach. Also, the are a local company and I am proud to support a company that has its ethics and goals aligned with its customers.