Planesaver Credit Union: Savings reviews

Based on 1,193 reviews, last reviewed 23rd Aug 2023

Simple and Effective I have had an account with PlaneSaver for so many years now and it was easy to open as it’s easy to manage it. The customer service team are just amaz... Read more Reviewed on: 23rd August 2023
Rob 's avatar
Rob

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Savings

Review Planesaver Credit Union: Savings now

Planesaver Credit Union Savings reviews (1193)

Simple and Effective

I have had an account with PlaneSaver for so many years now and it was easy to open as it’s easy to manage it. The customer service team are just amazing! Every time I needed to contact PlaneSaver I was (and am) treated with respect and care. Reviewed on: 23rd August 2023
Rob 's avatar
Rob

I love this company their customer service is exceptional and the whole platform to navigate Dave loans etc are the best. Great rates on loans! I would highly recommend! Keep up the great work and Thank you! Reviewed on: 16th August 2023
Shama Khan's avatar
Shama Khan

Excellent customer care

I have saved with Planesavers for a while now. They have consistently helped and managed my savings to a highly successful level. Reviewed on: 15th August 2023

Always easy to use

I’ve been a member for over five years now and they’ve always been helpful, straightforward and just so easy to be a customer of. I really feel like I’m being treated as an individual. Reviewed on: 8th August 2023
J T's avatar
J T

Do you have a different Planesaver Credit Union product?

Planesaver Credit Union has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products