Planesaver Credit Union Loans Reviews

Ratings based on 4,042 reviews       Last review 3 months ago

Your Loans Reviews

4,042 reviews

Review Planesaver Credit Union's Loans now

Efficient, helpful staff and communication

Have been a customer for years now and never had any issues. Whenever I had a query, they sorted it quickly and efficiently.

Angela Primante's avatar
Angela Primante

IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT MONEY!

Every time I needed PlaneSaver the staff were just amazing! They understand and appreciate the fact that you need their help. They listen to you, but most importantly they respect you.

Rob 's avatar
Rob

Extremely helpful and friendly and offer great services

Whenever I need to call and ask for help they always greet me with a bubbly friendly attitude and continue to show great patience and helpfulness until the end of the call

Skye's avatar
Skye

Amazing service

Plane saver are amazing and very helpful, the customer service agents are always helpful when I have contacted them

Sylvia 's avatar
Sylvia

I'm impressed

Whenever I contact Plane Saver they answer the phone quickly, efficiently and professionally. They always sort my query promptly

Anne Upton 's avatar
Anne Upton

Excellent service and could not recommend Plane Saver highly enough

Since joining Plane Saver we have invested and saved so much more than a yet else . We have earned more interest than anywhere else too Highly rates and trustworthy organisation. .

jocelyn reid's avatar
jocelyn reid

the best

excellent communications, brilliant performance excellent customer services

JB's avatar
JB

Best credit union

I’ve been with Plane Saver for over 20 years, they are always helpful, kind & professional. I always recommend them to new employees.

Sandy Barton's avatar
Sandy Barton

Customer service

Very helpful Very efficient Very quick

Derek 's avatar
Derek

Very likely to recommend

Very easy and straightforward, professional staff who are always willing to help and answer

David grubert's avatar
David grubert

A personal service with good products.

With PS for over 3 years. Always willing to assist and advise on a range products and financial options.

J.Samuels's avatar
J.Samuels

App easy to use and professional, friendly staff

Operators answer the phone promptly and they are very knowledgeable on their field of work and can offer suggestions and advice on the best options to your request. App is very easy to use once you register.

Mario Failla's avatar
Mario Failla

They also give good interest rates on savings!

Nothing more to say! I've been a customer for over 30 years and never had a problem!

Davvid Morrison's avatar
Davvid Morrison

Best Credit Union

Helped me in my hour of need when I desperately needed a loan to fund my son’s pilot training course thus avoiding remortgaging of my house. Thank You Planesaver!!

C Monserrate 's avatar
C Monserrate

Efficient easy to deal with

Money taken direct from payroll be it loan or savings very easy to use great staff in the office’s

Mick Staines 's avatar
Mick Staines

Credit union for people

For this credit union you are more then just a number on the credit agencies ,you are a member and you fell like one when you need help.

Eu Me's avatar
Eu Me

Friendly service

Really helpful customer service and very prompt when you call.

Daksha Gohil's avatar
Daksha Gohil

Happy

Can't say enough about staff very friendly and knowledgeable.

Jimmy Whittaker's avatar
Jimmy Whittaker

Best Credit Union

Best Credit Union Reliable professional trustful knowledgeable

Rob C's avatar
Rob C

Very Reliable

I have been with Plansaver since it started over 20 years ago. I have always had amazing service and prompt action on any issues.

Tim's avatar