OakNorth Savings Reviews

OakNorth savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at OakNorth. How easy is it to contact OakNorth? And how friendly are they? Our OakNorth savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Good

Your Savings Reviews

Review OakNorth's Savings now

Not impressed

Having 2 accounts with them I asked as they are both variable saving notice accounts, why the new interest rate isn't applied automatically as other lenders.... Again I have another 2 seperate accounts with 2 other banks, who emailed me to tell me they ha Read more

Having 2 accounts with them I asked as they are both variable saving notice accounts, why the new interest rate isn't applied automatically as other lenders.... Again I have another 2 seperate accounts with 2 other banks, who emailed me to tell me they had done this, nothing was required from me.

Was told no I had to open another account with them at new rate, and then wait the required 120 days to be able to transfer this money, once it had been transferred to my designated account, back to the new one!!!!!

Wellllllllllll if that isn't a whole heap of stupid then my name is Norman Wisdom..... REALLY come on guys get a grip. So only NEW and not exhisting customers can have the new rate

Reviewed on 19th July 2022
Nicola Kelly's avatar
Nicola Kelly

Highly Recommended!

I always try my utmost to be honest and sincere with reviews, as well as detailed in summary. Oaknorth have the best products of this type that I've ever come across. Their locked accounts are incredibly simple, easy to setup and use and so incredibly use Read more

I always try my utmost to be honest and sincere with reviews, as well as detailed in summary. Oaknorth have the best products of this type that I've ever come across. Their locked accounts are incredibly simple, easy to setup and use and so incredibly useful. Anybody that finds it hard to budget then simply use a locked account with one day notice, 35 days, or 90! For saving, they are so useful. They even have 120 day notice accounts and a withdrawal, (transfer to bank), takes less than 30 seconds to set up. I really can't speak highly enough of their products - and NO, I don't work for them!!

Reviewed on 11th May 2022