Vanquis : Credit Card reviews

Based on 460 reviews, last reviewed 12th May 2024
33% decrease in 1 star reviews

I like Vanquis credit card help out a lot... I like Vanquis credit card help out a lot Reviewed on: 12th May 2024
Ricky d's avatar
Ricky d

Terrible service for the last 2 days I have contacted Vanquis one for a payment I made and one to stop a subscription. Both times advisor was not helpful one stating t... Read more Reviewed on: 8th May 2024
Aw 's avatar
Aw

About the Credit Card

Vanquis Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Vanquis customers like? Find out more about the Vanquis Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Vanquis Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review Vanquis : Credit Card now

Vanquis Credit Card reviews (460)

I like Vanquis credit card help out a lot...

I like Vanquis credit card help out a lot Reviewed on: 12th May 2024
Ricky d's avatar
Ricky d

VANQUIS Value

I found VANQUIS provide an excellent product with affordable rates. Offering balanced transfers at the right time thus saving money. I believe Vanquis understand their customer needs and provide good service and solutions to support their financial needs. I would highly recommend them. Fair rates to date with easy to use App, Reviewed on: 10th May 2024
Sally Widiner's avatar
Sally Widiner

Terrible service

for the last 2 days I have contacted Vanquis one for a payment I made and one to stop a subscription. Both times advisor was not helpful one stating that my payment was overdue the other need to pass me to 2 different people to cancel payment that I had not authorised coming out of my card so much background noise and sound quality very poor. Reviewed on: 8th May 2024
Aw 's avatar
Aw

Great service and very supportive

Great service and very supportive Reviewed on: 8th May 2024
John 's avatar
John

Do you have a different Vanquis product?

Vanquis has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products