Share your consumer credit feedback and you'll be entered into our £1,000 prize draw!Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards

Barclays Business Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Barclays business insurance reviews can help you to find out what other businesses think about having an insurance policy with Barclays is like. How easy to understand are the policy documents? Or how well does Barclays handle their claims? Smart Money People is quickly a leading source of Barclays business insurnace reviews. You you can share your experience with us, to help increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your Business Insurance Reviews (3)

5th May 2015

OK

Overall a good range of cover for my small business. Would say that I don't really compare and so not sure if I get the best rate. To date I've not needed to claim, so just seems like an expense that I don't see any value from.

Articles related to Barclays