Barclays Business Insurance Reviews

Barclays business insurance reviews can help you to find out what other businesses think about having an insurance policy with Barclays is like. How easy to understand are the policy documents? Or how well does Barclays handle their claims? Smart Money People is quickly a leading source of Barclays business insurnace reviews. You you can share your experience with us, to help increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Barclays Review Insight

Your Business Insurance Reviews

Review Barclays's Business Insurance now

They are so good

Reviewed on 8th December 2018
Sabin 's avatar
Sabin

Best banking

No problems at all! Usual good customer service and prompt attention to any pronlems

Reviewed on 7th December 2018
Bill gathercole's avatar
Bill gathercole

Recommended

I would definitely recommend to friends & family.

Reviewed on 6th December 2016
Hayley Hobbs's avatar
Hayley Hobbs

Great Customer Service

Very helpful when setting up the business insurance. Went through everything with me before I took out the policy.

Reviewed on 2nd September 2016
Amber Rossi's avatar
Amber Rossi

OK

Overall a good range of cover for my small business. Would say that I don't really compare and so not sure if I get the best rate. To date I've not needed to claim, so just seems like an expense that I don't see any value from.

Reviewed on 5th May 2015