Barclays Flexible Bond Reviews

Barclays bond reviews are honest reviews written by people like you. While many people look at the interest rates on offer, what about the Barclays's customer service? Smart Money People is fast becoming the UK's leading source of independent Barclays bond reviews. We need your help! By writing your honest reviews, you can help increase trust and transparency in the financial world.

Barclays Review Insight

Channels

Your Flexible Bond Reviews

Review Barclays's Flexible Bond now

savings made easy

so easy to switch to and getting a good rate of return all at the click of a couple of buttons

Reviewed on 7th January 2019
Richard wood's avatar
Richard wood

Good services and easy to coprat with incase of problems

Reviewed on 11th December 2018
Ophelia Owusu's avatar
Ophelia Owusu

Much better options available.

Having been with Barclays since I was a teenager (I'm now 33) I can't recommend them. Getting in touch is easy but finding someone that has the knowledge to resolve your issue is almost impossible!

Reviewed on 6th September 2016
David Philipson's avatar
David Philipson

Easy and Friendly Day to Day Banking

I've been with Barclays for years, and have always found them easy to bank with. I need little contact with them to successfully manage my accounts, but they have always been friendly and helpful when needed. The banking app makes remote banking so much easier, as I found their online banking a bit of a faff with their membership number and keycard. Overall a good bank to deal with!

Reviewed on 30th August 2016
Kimberley Sinclair's avatar
Kimberley Sinclair

good product

the flexible bond is a kind of excellent product, and the Barclay's services are good.

Reviewed on 5th April 2016