Digital Risks Digital Business Insurance Reviews

Digital Risks Business Insurance reviews written by Smart Money People like you help other small business owners find the right level of cover and service for their small business insurance needs.

Digital Risks Review Insight

Your Digital Business Insurance Reviews

Review Digital Risks's Digital Business Insurance now

Great customer service and super efficient

We're into our 2nd year with Digital Risks. They totally understood our requirements and clarified every point with me. In the first year we did need to claim. Couldn't have been simpler or speedier for the payout. All interactions with them are fast, friendly and super efficient.

Reviewed on 1st July 2020
Alison Kingdom's avatar
Alison Kingdom

Fabulour little company

Amazing and very helpful company who cannot do enough to help you.

Michelle's avatar
Michelle

Fast, simple cover unlike anything else

I love these guys! Recommended from a friend who'd recently started her own business and was looking to get cover for myself as a freelancer. The whole experience couldn't be smoother. So quick to get a quote and the flexibility of monthly cover even better. Surprised more people don't know about them.

Rana Brightman's avatar
Rana Brightman

I'm very pleased

I'm a massage therapist, and the experience I've had so far with the insurance is all positive. Would definitely recommend it.

Fernanda 's avatar
Fernanda

Quick and easy to set up with good cover and cost effective

Krysia Corden's avatar
Krysia Corden

Peace of mind

Digital risk have been super easy to sign up to for business. No business is too small for them. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

AndyandBev Bedford's avatar
AndyandBev Bedford

Simple and Straight Forward

Simple and Straight Forward business insurance policy at competitive price.

Chirag Patel's avatar
Chirag Patel

Great insurer

Top insurer with well thought out pricing structures, good UX and very clean and modern UI

Daniel Swann's avatar
Daniel Swann

Excellent service with fantastic customer support. No problems and great communication.

Reviewed on 10th September 2019
Hayley's avatar
Hayley

A1 compsny

1st class service from start to finish with clear and conscise wording easy to use and will definitely be renewing my policy with them next year

Reviewed on 30th August 2019
Blair Gordon's avatar
Blair Gordon

A happy and long-term customer, for sure!

Taking out business insurance with Digital Risks was super simple, clear and swift! Absolutely love the easy UX and clean UI. Got my documents within 24-hours too. A happy and long-term customer, for sure!

Reviewed on 30th August 2019
Mohammed Uddin's avatar
Mohammed Uddin

Not sure due to delays

We started the process with underwriters 2 months ago and now have been waiting over a month for a quote. No response in past 2 weeks from our representative despite following up with him.

Reviewed on 26th August 2019
Catherine's avatar
Catherine

Quick, easy & No hassle

Setting it up was quick, They told me the price upfront no hidden fees. Cover started immediately after first payment.

Reviewed on 26th August 2019
Zak Scrafton's avatar
Zak Scrafton

Pro and efficient

Really easy to contact, they are highly professional and productive!! They definitely make the life easier!! Many Thanks

Guillaume Guibordeau's avatar
Guillaume Guibordeau

SImple quotations, Excellent communication, Good price

The title pretty much sums it up - DigitalRisks were able to offer us insurance for a single office within a business centre, where other insurers either wouldn't quote. They didn't require excessive levels of detail that would have required extensive discussions with our landlord and answered all our queries promptly.

Andrew D's avatar
Andrew D

Exactly what I needed for my small business

Quick and easy set up. Affordable monthly payments. Excellent customer service. Happy with nt choice to insure through digital risks.

Vicky-Jayne Wheeler's avatar
Vicky-Jayne Wheeler

Great peace of mind

This service provides us with ongoing peace of mind to provide our online products successfully.

Tana Jackson 's avatar
Tana Jackson

Simple service

have been using digital risks for my small beauty business, great service to use and affordable monthly payments

Kirsty's avatar
Kirsty

Overall good experience

I needed an insurance for my work equipment and they were by far the cheapest. Also very efficient and friendly.

Dalila Timmonieri's avatar
Dalila Timmonieri

Very efficient and quick to respond

Put in a claim and with very little fuss, it was all concluded very quickly.

Oscar van heek's avatar