Voting in the British Bank Awards 2020 is now open.
VOTE NOW

Digital Risks Digital Business Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 88 reviews Last review 4 months ago

Digital Risks Business Insurance reviews written by Smart Money People like you help other small business owners find the right level of cover and service for their small business insurance needs.

Your Digital Business Insurance Reviews (88)

30th August 2019

A happy and long-term customer, for sure!

Taking out business insurance with Digital Risks was super simple, clear and swift! Absolutely love the easy UX and clean UI. Got my documents within 24-hours too. A happy and long-term customer, for sure!

23rd August 2019

SImple quotations, Excellent communication, Good price

The title pretty much sums it up - DigitalRisks were able to offer us insurance for a single office within a business centre, where other insurers either wouldn't quote. They didn't require excessive levels of detail that would have required extensive discussions with our landlord and answered all our queries promptly.

21st August 2019

Really easy and reliable service

I have in fact already recommended digital risks a few times. The team have been incredibly helpful from day one, answering all my questions and getting me a bespoke quote for our company.