Digital Risks Digital Business Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 88 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Digital Risks Business Insurance reviews written by Smart Money People like you help other small business owners find the right level of cover and service for their small business insurance needs.

Your Digital Business Insurance Reviews (88)

30th August 2019

A happy and long-term customer, for sure!

Taking out business insurance with Digital Risks was super simple, clear and swift! Absolutely love the easy UX and clean UI. Got my documents within 24-hours too. A happy and long-term customer, for sure!

26th August 2019

Not sure due to delays

We started the process with underwriters 2 months ago and now have been waiting over a month for a quote. No response in past 2 weeks from our representative despite following up with him.

23rd August 2019

SImple quotations, Excellent communication, Good price

The title pretty much sums it up - DigitalRisks were able to offer us insurance for a single office within a business centre, where other insurers either wouldn't quote. They didn't require excessive levels of detail that would have required extensive discussions with our landlord and answered all our queries promptly.

22nd August 2019

Head & Shoulders above the rest

As a new business owner I needed something simple and straightforward whilst being comprehensive and affordable - Digital Risks provided that in an attractive package. No brainer.

21st August 2019

Really easy and reliable service

I have in fact already recommended digital risks a few times. The team have been incredibly helpful from day one, answering all my questions and getting me a bespoke quote for our company.