Event Insurance Reviews

Based in Hampshire, Event Insurance offers specialised events insurance. So whether you are looking to insure a wedding, a festival of just a one-off celebration, make sure you read our Event Insurance reviews. If you've used Event Insurance, please leave a review below.

Event Insurance Review Insight

Event Insurance Products 205

Reliable

Easy and fast, no issue at all so far.

Reviewed on 19th September 2019
Ayrton 's avatar
Ayrton

Event Insurance

I will reccomend for my friend

Very trustable, easy to do it online, very helpful. I use it for my events insurance and I always recommend for my friends and encourage them to do their event insurance.

Reviewed on 16th September 2019
HunAssociation of NI's avatar
HunAssociation of NI

very good

The company are very helpfull. always friendly staff when on the phone,and know our insurance needs

joy young's avatar
joy young

Event Insurance

Best Event Insurance Company!

From start to finish, Event Insurance is the easiest company to deal with and has the friendliest staff in particular Tracey Weatherill-Podbury who was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Good luck with the Choice Awards!

Crai Steadman's avatar
Crai Steadman

Simple and efficient

Whenever I had a question and spoke to an agent, they were always clear and very helpful

Roselind Hunsel's avatar
Roselind Hunsel

Easy to arrange,clear quotes

Professional and friendly,will use again

Rache C Passmore's avatar
Rache C Passmore

Event Insurance

Outstanding levels of customer service

I have been a customer of Event Insurance for around 6 years. I am always impressed with how knowledgeable, helpful and professional the agents are. Without doubt the very best in the industry.

Marc Lawton's avatar
Marc Lawton

Event Insurance

Helped to clarify our Insurance needs

We are amateurs who organise a 2 week Fringe Festival with complicated Public Liability Insurance requirements. The team at Events Insurance were very patient and helpful in identifying the type of cover we needed and provided competitive cover.

Nigel Griffin's avatar
Nigel Griffin

Really Helpful - Quick and Easy

The Website was easy to navigate and captured the details fo the event. They had some questions, so when they called I was able to give them the extra information. The whole thing was painless, quick, easy and value for money!

DanielGurney's avatar
DanielGurney

Highly recommend

We have used Event Insure for a few years and they have always been very friendly, helpful and they explain everything. They always go the extra mile. This is why we recommend them to people asking for insurance for events. They can even add stall holders to our policy for a very small fee which is great for some who can't afford it for a one off event. Highly recommend and won't go anywhere else.

Karen Taylor 's avatar
Karen Taylor

Event Insurance

Stress free and painless!

Having never been responsible for organising event insurance before, I was a little daunted by the task. But, Event insurance website provides clear information every step of the way, and is extremely user friendly. I made 2 calls after my initial quote and the help, advice and guidance received was outstanding. I won't ever use anyone else for my future events. Thank you for such a wonderful service.

Ria Crawford's avatar
Ria Crawford

Fantastic customer service

I help organise a one day event where I live. I needed public liability insurance. Staff were exceptionally helpful as I wasn't too sure what I needed. I received my policy, promptly sent it off to our local council only to discover the cover wasn't sufficient. I had to get back in touch to increase my insurance and staff couldn't have been any more friendly, helpful and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble for them.

Anne Reid's avatar
Anne Reid

Event Insurance

Easy to arrange and competitively priced

Organising a single day's PLI with events-insurance.co.uk was significantly easier to arrange, as well as being cheaper, than any other insurer or broker I could find. I would definitely recommend them, and will be using them again in future if the... Read more

Organising a single day's PLI with events-insurance.co.uk was significantly easier to arrange, as well as being cheaper, than any other insurer or broker I could find. I would definitely recommend them, and will be using them again in future if the need arises!

chrisdiamand's avatar
chrisdiamand

very happy

always for events ins to be flexible and very helpful

ross mcgill's avatar
ross mcgill

5 Star insurance company

I have used this service for a number of events and it is super reliable, easy to follow and so quick. Brilliant, I couldn't recommend it enough!

Lucy's avatar
Lucy

Event Insurance

Great company with an easy to use system

The web site where you can get your quote is easy to use and gets you a quote quickly.

Donald Reid's avatar
Donald Reid

Event Insurance

Easy to organise with and great service.

Easy to select the required insurance you need. Very descriptive while going through the requirements. Quick quotes. Ideal. I’d use them all the time.

Emma Lynch's avatar
Emma Lynch

Covers all my needs

This policy covered my events needs and gave me the peace of mind and security to safely run challenging charity events throughout the Uk.

Damon Boris Blackband's avatar
Damon Boris Blackband

Event Insurance

Fantastic service always prompt reply to any questions we might have, just great

We insure a few times a year with Event Insurance , it's all done online, very straight forward, fantastic service extremely helpful!

Cally Noel 's avatar
Cally Noel

Excellent customer experience

As chairman of a village fete and also a fireworks display easy insurance cover was needed. Using event insurance ticked all the right boxes and with very good customer relations including explanations of some of the terms to an old dinosaur type person made me constantly use them for all one off events

Alan's avatar