Event Insurance Event Insurance Reviews

Your Event Insurance Reviews

Review Event Insurance 's Event Insurance now

Helpful service

helpful giving us peace of mind for the second year.

Reviewed on 18th October 2022
david acock's avatar
david acock

Quick, easy and affordable insurance

Very easy procedure to buy the insurance, moreover very cheap compared to other providers in the market

Reviewed on 17th October 2022
Francis.A Apata Johnson's avatar
Francis.A Apata Johnson

Very quick and comprehensive!

Helped us out last minute and were quick to pick up the phone. thank you!

Reviewed on 17th October 2022
Alice's avatar
Alice

Great Customer Service

As a community group who put on multiple events every year, we have used Event Insurance for many years. Their customer service is second to none and all staff I’ve dealt with are always extremely helpful with our various demands and queries. Great prices Read more

As a community group who put on multiple events every year, we have used Event Insurance for many years. Their customer service is second to none and all staff I’ve dealt with are always extremely helpful with our various demands and queries. Great prices too!

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
Carol's avatar
Carol

Brilliant amazing service

Could understand the forms to fill out clearly quick and easy and cheap as well

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
Michelle's avatar
Michelle

Big satisfaction!

Quick proccess and great & kind customer service

Reviewed on 14th October 2022
4482 SASAPARI's avatar
4482 SASAPARI

Special Public Liability insurance

I needed to set up some Public liability insurance quite quickly and it was of a specialised nature. I spoke to Amy Wrigley, customer services adviser with Event insurance services limited in Ringwood, Hants, and have to say that she sorted everything out Read more

I needed to set up some Public liability insurance quite quickly and it was of a specialised nature. I spoke to Amy Wrigley, customer services adviser with Event insurance services limited in Ringwood, Hants, and have to say that she sorted everything out for me in a matter of minutes. I had thought that my requirements for public liability insurance cover, given the nature of what I needed to do(chainsaw milling demonstration at a village show) was going to be a ‘minefield’. She explained the value of taking annual coverage especially as there are going to be several events per year and, indeed, this turned out to be exactly what I needed and at a huge saving over doing single event insurance. I cannot sing her praises highly enough. I was almost dreading the phone call, imagining a sea of red tape etc, but she made it happen effortlessly(for me). This is exactly what you want; smart, friendly advice delivered in a polite and efficient manor, that put me at ease and made my whole task of acquiring the insurance I needed a very satisfying experience. I would have no qualms whatsoever in recommending Event insurance services limited to anyone in need of exhibitors insurance for single or multiple events. Thanks Amy, you made my day.

Reviewed on 14th October 2022
Simon Trett's avatar
Simon Trett

Gets my Vote!

I have used Events Insurance for several years and found them to be helpful and efficient. They listen to what I need and come up with the right cover at a good price.

Reviewed on 13th October 2022
Bill Elliot's avatar
Bill Elliot

top rate insurer

I found the staff on the phone very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Reviewed on 13th October 2022
Chris Cass's avatar
Chris Cass

A quick & reliable service

Our organisation has been with this company for over 20 years and all renewals and premiums have been easy, quick and very professionals. Phone calls are answered quickly and there is no fiddling with multiple button press and redirection. Will strongly r Read more

Our organisation has been with this company for over 20 years and all renewals and premiums have been easy, quick and very professionals. Phone calls are answered quickly and there is no fiddling with multiple button press and redirection. Will strongly recommend for any clubs, organisations & charity events.

Reviewed on 12th October 2022
sandip Raha's avatar
sandip Raha

Professional and Fast Quality Service

Excellent and very fast helpful broker service.

Reviewed on 11th October 2022
Lynne Pullar's avatar
Lynne Pullar

A very professional insurance company

Event insurance is a very professional company, I have used them for my band and disco public liability, they have always been helpful and professional.

Reviewed on 11th October 2022
leslie porter's avatar
leslie porter

Very efficient team

Very efficient team. All my questions are answered very quickly and I can get a quote for my event within minutes of requesting it. 100% recommend their service

Reviewed on 10th October 2022

Would recommend

Easy to deal with, answer the phone promptly and don't keep you on hold for an age! In a time when actually speaking to a person is becoming a rarity your service is much appreciated.

Reviewed on 10th October 2022
Great Northern Textile Show's avatar
Great Northern Textile Show

Easy to use website and enquiry system.

The website is easy to use and get a quote without minute detail. The ability to call and speak to someone and get guidance is also useful.

Reviewed on 9th October 2022
Donald Reid's avatar
Donald Reid

Excellent service and clear policy wording

Referred my quotation as I needed £10 Million Public Liability cover. Cleared within minutes and policy documents received straight away after accepting the quotation.

Sonny Vedhera's avatar
Sonny Vedhera

Event insurance

Quick and easy to use with very efficient customer service. Not much more required, but also very competitive

Graham nevett's avatar
Graham nevett

Excellent Service & Support

EVERY occasion I have contact with EIS their team are ALL helpful, knowledgeable and great to work with. Well done EIS.

Simon Arnold's avatar
Simon Arnold

Efficient professional

Always helpful, getting the event cover I need without pressure to buy more than I need .

Sally Mansell's avatar
Sally Mansell

Friendly and helpful staff

Service is always prompt, friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble.

Reviewed on 6th October 2022