Amigo Loans: Car Finance reviews

Based on 92 reviews, last reviewed 27th May 2019

Great service Friendly and hassle free, great service! Very efficient! Reviewed on: 27th May 2019
Iram's avatar
Iram

not fair I was really happy becouse my application was acceptet but my few guarant have realy good score and not accept...not fair Reviewed on: 1st June 2018
kasia's avatar
kasia

About the Car Finance

Looking for Amigo Loan car finance reviews? On Smart Money People, we collect comments, reviews and opinions from customers, so that you can make better decisions when choosing your next car loan. So if you've got bad credit or are just looking for a new car finance provider, read our reviews here first. Or if you want to help our community, post a quick review of your own experiences with Amigo Loans and join the Smart Money People reviewers!

Review Amigo Loans: Car Finance now

Amigo Loans Car Finance reviews (92)

Iram's avatar
Iram

Very nice and friendly staff and the service was excellent

I was very happy with the company Reviewed on: 22nd May 2019
Karen's avatar
Karen

good experience all round

no hassle, got the money in my account quickly Reviewed on: 15th April 2019
Matt King's avatar
Matt King

Friendly quick and helpfull

My experience with amigo has been easy and affective , when I have needed them they are there to help, the staff are friendly and guide you threw the process easy , if you dont understand they take their time and explain again to you , Thank you 10 out of 10 Reviewed on: 10th April 2019
Terry's avatar
Terry

Do you have a different Amigo Loans product?

Amigo Loans has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products