Barclays Partner Finance: Finance reviews

Based on 26 reviews, last reviewed 5th Jun 2024
67% decrease in 5 star reviews

I was a customer who used the Barclays Partner Finan... I was a customer who used the Barclays Partner Finance solution for Amazon payments. It was very good. Reviewed on: 5th June 2024
Michael A's avatar
Michael A

Really poor customer service. Really poor customer service. Really poor approach. We are concerned about a fraud Sue in our name and no-one seems capable of understanding/answering... Read more Reviewed on: 29th May 2024
Re H's avatar
Re H

About the Finance

Review Barclays Partner Finance: Finance now

Barclays Partner Finance Finance reviews (26)

I was a customer who used the Barclays Partner Finan...

Michael A's avatar
Michael A

Really poor customer service.

Really poor customer service. Really poor approach. We are concerned about a fraud Sue in our name and no-one seems capable of understanding/answering the issue. Just don’t use. Reviewed on: 29th May 2024
Re H's avatar
Re H

Easy efficient good decent customer service

Easy efficient good decent customer service Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Shanna's avatar
Shanna

Very easy to get a finance.

Very easy to get a finance. Interest free finance is what i was looking for and Barclays provided me with that. Reviewed on: 12th April 2024
Umair I's avatar