Barclays Partner Finance: Finance reviews

Based on 9 reviews, last reviewed 13th Oct 2022

Fair customer services Used to be better but still trying to listen to their customers and resolving their concerns Reviewed on: 20th June 2022

I feel sick that I ever came into contact with these people What on Earth was Apple thinking of having this circus running their customer facing finance. A tedious tedious organisation, nobody on the phone ... Read more Reviewed on: 13th October 2022
R's avatar
R

About the Finance

Review Barclays Partner Finance: Finance now

Barclays Partner Finance Finance reviews (9)

I feel sick that I ever came into contact with these people

What on Earth was Apple thinking of having this circus running their customer facing finance. A tedious tedious organisation, nobody on the phone knows what has been previously asked and asks the same questions over again. They want personal documents but seem unsure why....Apparently a driving licence is not suitable proof of address without the licence number but a gas bill is fine. The staff have a poor command of English and ask for one document and once they have it they then ask for another and selfies??? I am beginning to think that they are just harvesting information, if my ID gets cloned I will know where from. I am regretting that I ever got into contact with these clowns. Reviewed on: 13th October 2022
R's avatar
R

Absolute joke of a business.

They offer you are supposed credit facility on Amazon, and even give you a credit limit, but then when you try to use it they turn you down. I have never in all of my 44 years on this planet come across such a ridiculous system. Surely you either have credit or you don’t. I am amazed that Apple and Amazon continue to associate themselves with this joke of a business. Reviewed on: 21st August 2022
Rob Lawson's avatar
Rob Lawson

Would give 0 stars if I could

Would give 0 if I could Would give 0 if I could absolutely awful company, overpaid a loan and only found out through Experian. Rang them to query it and said 2 different things. One is that I owe them the amount, 2 is that it’s been written off and I owe nothing, rang again on the Monday to be told 2 different things again. How is it not there in black and white. Very dodgy company wouldn’t surprise me if they say you owe money to scare you off when infact you have overpaid. Quick to take your money but act very dodgy when they owe you money. Will be taking further. Do not use this company. Useless and unhelpful Reviewed on: 25th July 2022
Zoe Lowton's avatar
Zoe Lowton

Fair customer services

Do you have a different Barclays Partner Finance product?

Barclays Partner Finance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products