AA Cars: Car Finance reviews

Based on 4 reviews, last reviewed 22nd Jun 2022

Amazing service Quick, Easy and Effortless service. Reviewed on: 7th September 2019
T's avatar
T

Unprofessional As a dealer, I can confirm these are totally unprofessional. They will lie to you, rude on the phone and don’t not give a crap about the dealer, car o... Read more Reviewed on: 22nd June 2022
Alex's avatar
Alex

About the Car Finance

Review AA Cars: Car Finance now

AA Cars Car Finance reviews (4)

Unprofessional

As a dealer, I can confirm these are totally unprofessional. They will lie to you, rude on the phone and don’t not give a crap about the dealer, car or retail customer! Reviewed on: 22nd June 2022
Alex's avatar
Alex

So disappointed

Very rude customer service and poor! My account has been blocked from 16/02/2022 up to now! Why? because I had a transaction to my brother in Iran supporting him and his family, I explained by email everything and contact metro bank 100 times but get in touch with the relevant team to solve my problem! Finally I spoke with a customer service team, I explained everything for her, she said she can’t help me with it, when asking why you can’t she she hung up my phone! Very poor customer service team and unprofessional!! Reviewed on: 21st February 2022

Amazing service

Quick, Easy and Effortless service. Reviewed on: 7th September 2019
T's avatar
T

Hello

IF CAN PEOPLE HELP ANYTHING car finance Reviewed on: 8th August 2019

Do you have a different AA Cars product?

AA Cars has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products