Admiral Car Finance Reviews

Admiral offers car finance products that could help you get a new car. If you've used Admiral before, please leave an admiral car finance review below to help us find out more about them.

Admiral Review Insight

Your Car Finance Reviews

Review Admiral's Car Finance now

Fair, and reliable. Just what we need.

I have been with many insurance providers over the years but I keep coming back to Admiral even if they are not the lowest price.. I know the price is fair and when I need them, the support will be there. I trust my car as well as my family with their multi car policy. They just do things right.

Reviewed on 12th September 2021
Alejandro Campbell's avatar
Alejandro Campbell

Quick & easy straight forward

Quick and easy. No hustle. Apply and drive away next days.

Reviewed on 26th February 2021
Ann Wynn's avatar
Ann Wynn

No issues

All fine. Had a claim and dealt with well.

Reviewed on 1st September 2020
Lee Gladwin's avatar
Lee Gladwin

Great product, great staff, great company

I have had several policies with admiral and every time I have needed anything the staff are down to earth and friendly and to top it off they are for me the most competitive company on the market, with their multi cover offering.

Reviewed on 31st August 2020
Daniel Finnemore's avatar
Daniel Finnemore

Very happy with the service and friendly staff/price

Nargis.Ali's avatar
Nargis.Ali

REAL DEAL

Good quote customer care proven good attention to customers other insurance needs. Appears to act on the customer's side

D MAHONEY's avatar
D MAHONEY

trustworthy

i trust this company and feel assured

John Russell's avatar
John Russell

Very very happy with the service

Not had any problems with admiral at all was worried about a multi car insurance thinking it would be too complicated but it was so easy. Had to phone up to change some details and the staff were very helpful Good job admiral

Samantha Turner's avatar
Samantha Turner

Great team

Amazing people they helped me when I was struggling to keep up payments but all sorted now such a very understanding team

Katie's avatar
Katie

High quality service!

Admiral have been professional insurance providers. Keeping me up to date and informed on my policy. My family have moved their policies over to admiral as well. I can not fault this amazing company.

Abigail 's avatar
Abigail

Amazing product.

Very good customer service and full of amazing rewards

Rosario 's avatar
Rosario

excellent service

Great rates for learner drivers and professional customer service.

Reviewed on 1st September 2019
chantelleronayoung's avatar
chantelleronayoung

Okay

Admiral are a good company. Hassle you when you ring but cheap enough and good insurance

Reviewed on 29th August 2019
Bethany Burrows's avatar
Bethany Burrows

Car insurance admiral

Good company and approachable . Good deals on car insurance. Easy to contact

Reviewed on 25th July 2019
Hd's avatar
Hd

Customer service and legal assistance

Quite a few years ago I had a accident where I feel like admiral carried out a very professional and thorough investigation into it and were even willing to take it to court. As a result of their efforts It didn’t go to court and it was deemed not my fault but if it wasn’t for them looking into it thoroughly the outcome could have A been different.

Reviewed on 21st July 2019
teymur's avatar
teymur

Great customer service and clear explanation of policies

Excellent customer service and car finance options was throughly explained...I would recommend Admiral to friends.

Reviewed on 3rd June 2019
Chris 's avatar
Chris

They Just work

The process was quick and painless, the support I received from Admiral was great clear and concise. I also couldn't have got a better deal elsewhere. I super love my new car!

Reviewed on 31st May 2019
Paddy's avatar
Paddy

Excellent from start to finish

Using Admiral was a pleasurable experience. At no point was it pushy, they told me what I needed to know at the right stages. The feedback from the car dealer was that he was also happy and satisfied with the process. Very good job!

Reviewed on 31st May 2019
Rob jamieson's avatar
Rob jamieson

Simple process

Quick easy and simple process, the application is done mostly online and then one of the sales team contact you. They talk you through the rest and it’s very quick and efficient. The rates are fantastic too.

Reviewed on 26th May 2019
James 's avatar
James

Quick, easy, friendly, helpful, flexible, would use again

Admiral system was easy to use, quick and simple, got my quote online, was approved within a few minutes, website asked me to phone the customer service/sales team who where really helpful and friendly, all they needed was details of the car I was purchasing and where it was from, they sorted the rest out, payment was made in the time scale arranged and I was was driving off from the dealership within hours of the payment being made.

Reviewed on 26th May 2019