Admiral Home Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 3,562 reviews       Last review 2 months ago
  Visit website

Admiral home insurance reviews can tell you how good this product really is. How quickly did you get the policy documents? How well did Admiral handle your home insurance claim? Our Admiral home insurance reviews can help you to find out this and much more. Have you ever had a policy with Admiral? You can tell us about it by writing your own review below.

Admiral Review Insight

Your Home Insurance Reviews

3,562 reviews

Review Admiral's Home Insurance now

Words of warning for potential new customers

As a loyal customer, with no claim history, I have seen their policy increase in cost by 262% since 2017, a period of just over three... Read more

As a loyal customer, with no claim history, I have seen their policy increase in cost by 262% since 2017, a period of just over three years.

We decided to make a claim for damage to a TV and carpets after a near-fatal bleed, so filled in the relevant online documentation. We have recieved no guidance on how to proceed without having to constantly push and ask for information, which has been vague at best.

E-mail responses are currently taking in excess of three days to answer.
Telephone calls to their claims lines are 0333 numbers costing 12p/minute on VirginMedia landline. They are currently taking in excess of an hour to answer every call - that's £7.20 each time we call and we have been frequently cut off by their telephone system just seconds after getting to speak to an operator.

We have a new-for-old policy with full accidental damage cover and wanted to replace a 4-year-old curved damaged Samsung TV, which is no longer available and originally cost £799.99, ourselves. Admiral want us to either take a model we do not want, or accept just £450 towards the cost of a replacement.

Thanks Admiral - a very reassuring and compassionate service - As your adverts claim 'Always looking out for the customer' & 'Insurance for your home that you can trust'.

Reviewed on 28th October 2020
Adrian Kershaw's avatar
Adrian Kershaw

Scam, Worst Home insurance Company

I had a Home insurance nearly 2 years and I had a water escapes started on September and Admiral haven’t done anything to stop leaking water pipes and after 5 days my garden was flooded and finally Admiral asked me appoint a builder or joiner then they were happy to refund my fund and opened 2 different claims done the job for them, paid company, sent all invoice- trace and access work reports and photos but after 1 week Admiral decided burst water pipe is “Outdated, my back Garden doesn’t looks in my property for Admiral “ and they refused to pay my funding. The case is still going and as a loyal customer been here threatened like a comedy movie and instead to thanks me I done they jobs, they refused to my Claim. Absolutely terrible company, please be AWARE!!!!

Reviewed on 22nd October 2020
Hassan's avatar
Hassan

Excellent price and customer service

I have found Admiral to be very quick to respond to any queries I've had, and their home contents insurance policy price was cheaper than all others.

Reviewed on 18th September 2020
Ben Berger's avatar
Ben Berger

Poor customer service

Late for renewal and poor customer service. Would not recommend

Reviewed on 14th September 2020
Ryan's avatar
Ryan

Helpful when I most needed it

I got a matched price when renewing my car insurance, fair price

Reviewed on 12th September 2020
Adriana's avatar
Adriana

Just Amazing

Everyone was so helpful my problem was dealt with straight away

Reviewed on 3rd September 2020
George's avatar
George

Admiral are great

An insurance company that balances profit with customer needs. They gave away money they didn't have to all their car customers this year. Don't see anyone else being so generous

Steve's avatar
Steve

Amazing customer service

Great company thoroughly impressed with the customer service throughout

Paige's avatar
Paige

Brilliant

Wonderful company, never had any issues with them

Surbs's avatar
Surbs

5 star service!

Admiral offered a great service, they were quick and efficient in dealing with my claim. I couldn't fault them.

Rachel Glick's avatar
Rachel Glick

Easy, friendly and competitive

Getting a quote was easy and adding it to my policy was easy. The staff are friendly and very knowledgeable. Lovely experience!

Hannah's avatar
Hannah

Amazing service

Admiral staff are always really friendly, knowledgeable and most importantly helpful! they send out emails when storms are coming giving useful tips on how to stay safe and that's a really great thing for a company to do

Thomas Casey's avatar
Thomas Casey

Effortless

Admiral make everything so effortless, from quote to change to claim the whole experience is fantastic

Wayne's avatar
Wayne

Excellent customer service

Caring workers who make everything easy.

Hannah's avatar
Hannah

Amazing customer service!

Great experience. Only had to call up once to make a change to my policy but was very pleasant, smooth and quick!

Reviewed on 1st September 2020
Adii's avatar
Adii

Great value for money

Great value for money with easy access to support and regular newsletters and updates

Reviewed on 31st August 2020
Bells's avatar
Bells

No blue tape or having to read between the lines.. I had to make a claim and the process was easy

Customer services are very good. Unfortunately I had to claim but the process was simple and speedy action took place. The workmen used were efficient, competent and cleared up after themselves. I will be renewing for sure.

Reviewed on 31st August 2020
Sue's avatar
Sue

Simply outstanding

A real company who does what they say and puts the customer first.

Sophie's avatar
Sophie

Professionalism

Everyone I’ve spoken to at Admiral has a high technical knowledge of the product their selling & the services their providing. When listening to a call of a family member who’d had the worst kind of luck with the storms and had lost so much, go from crying down the phone to smiling at the end of the call is an experience I won’t forget. The staff were sensitive & empathetic to their needs, calming & reassuring. When things go wrong in life knowing there’s somebody there to take the pressure off you at an already difficult time is amazing.
Looking at how relatively affordable home insurance is & how much help & support you get should you need it is actually incredible, I will also be moving my insurance to admiral when I renew.

Ceri's avatar
Ceri

Help if it's needed

Helpful, concerned, honest help and advice when I needed it.

Ian's avatar