Admiral: Home Insurance reviews

Based on 10,968 reviews, last reviewed 31st Jan 2023
100% decrease in 5 star reviews
63% decrease in 1 star reviews

Easy to set up and affordable Never had a problem with them, but have never had to claim. Reviewed on: 21st January 2023
Tom's avatar
Tom

Admiral want me back Last year I cancelled my admiral house insurance. Because in their infinite wisdom they decided I'm incapable of accepting the price that I was quoted... Read more Reviewed on: 31st January 2023

About the Home Insurance

The Admiral home insurance reviews on Smart Money People are written by ordinary people like you. We’ve got thousands of genuine reviews to help you select the right cover for your home, lifestyle and budget. Your home is likely to be the most expensive purchase you ever make, and home insurance protects everything inside your home too, from fixtures and fittings to your possessions, so it couldn’t be more important to make the right choice. Admiral is one of the most well-established insurance providers on the market, and our Admiral home insurance reviews span various levels of cover, as well as the different types of protection it offers, from buildings insurance, to contents insurance, to combined, so you’re sure to find recommendations relevant to you. Have you ever had a policy with Admiral? You can tell us about it by leaving your own review below. If you’re not sure what to write about, why not include your experience with customer support, how you found the sign up process, or share your thoughts on whether it’s good value for money. Including details such as the kind of policy you’ve taken out or whether it was easy to claim can also help other homeowners make the right decision. Smart Money People is the UK’s largest financial services review site. Together, we can help to increase trust and transparency in financial services. Leave an Admiral home insurance review below.

Review Admiral: Home Insurance now

Admiral Home Insurance reviews (10968)

Admiral want me back

Last year I cancelled my admiral house insurance. Because in their infinite wisdom they decided I'm incapable of accepting the price that I was quoted by them . I eventually got them to accept I don't do auto renewal and I was promised a phone call LAST YEAR I'm still waiting for your call. Admiral. Last week I received an email from them saying that they want me back??? Let me think about it.... When hell freezes over. I don't know if this clarifies the position with you perhaps you can actually phone me at your earliest convenience and I will be glad to hear your explanation of why you think I am incapable of deciding who I have for my insurance provider Reviewed on: 31st January 2023

Easy to set up and affordable

Tom's avatar
Tom

Boiler cover that doesnt cover the boiler

We had boiler cover for years and when it came to us claiming as our boiler decided to leak carbon monoxide they sent an engineer who said we need a new boiler BUT out boiler cover isn’t boiler cover as it states it’s boiler parts cover. If I had known it only covered parts I would have asked for one that covered the whole boiler but seen as I purchased boiler cover you would think it covered the whole bloody boiler. Will never purchase an admiral product again. Reviewed on: 19th January 2023
cityblue020270@hotmail.com's avatar
[email protected]

Admiral Platinum home emergency cover

After my boiler broke down supposedly covered under the above policy. We had two seperate engineers who could not fix the problem. When the cost rose to nearly £500 the maximum allowed per claim Admiral phoned to say in their engineers opinion the boiler was not repairable. Having been 3 days without heat or hot water. We contacted the manufacturers Vaillant. Within 2 hours one of their engineers turned up. He diagnosed the problem within 5 minutes fitted the part required from the spares he carries on his van. He then did all gas safety checks and the boiler was working normally. He said there is nothing wrong with your boiler. He charged us £299. Admiral your service is non existant. Thank you Vaillant you are exceptional. Reviewed on: 15th January 2023
Paul Redgrave's avatar
Paul Redgrave

Do you have a different Admiral product?

Admiral has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products