Admiral Car Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 10,763 reviews       Last review 2 weeks ago

Admiral car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Admiral car insurance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used Admiral before, you too can write a short Admiral car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Car Insurance Reviews

10,763 reviews

Review Admiral's Car Insurance now

Avoid

After many years with Admiral, I agreed a renewal quote. But the next day they refused to honour it. A mistake at their end they said. Hard to communicate with and impossible to escalate above call centre level. So I used Compare the Market and got a ch Read more

After many years with Admiral, I agreed a renewal quote. But the next day they refused to honour it. A mistake at their end they said. Hard to communicate with and impossible to escalate above call centre level. So I used Compare the Market and got a cheaper policy with no hassle. Bye Bye forever Admiral.

Reviewed on 14th September 2022
Rob's avatar
Rob

Admirably competitive, cheerful communicative company

Easy to arrange cover, info was sent straight away, good communicators, there is an app you can use for ease. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 3rd September 2022
Karen's avatar
Karen

AVOID at all costs. They use cheap repair garages that do cowboy repairs.

Stay away. I am still having ongoing issues with the repairs carried out by Admiral in 2019 and Claire Fourie of the Claims Complaints Executive is making me go around in circles without a clear action to repair my vehicle.

Reviewed on 1st September 2022
Dharmesh SurajBali's avatar
Dharmesh SurajBali

Terrible Service - 1115189400

Nathan Jones - Claims Handler - Terrible Service, I originally rang in after receiving a message stating we can provide you a hire car etc for a non fault accident, i rang and spoke to a Nathan Jones and he was abrupt condescending and just someone you Read more

Nathan Jones - Claims Handler - Terrible Service,

I originally rang in after receiving a message stating we can provide you a hire car etc for a non fault accident, i rang and spoke to a Nathan Jones and he was abrupt condescending and just someone you would not want working for you.

He advised me i am not an admiral customer and claiming against them so he cannot help and told me to basically go away, i advised him i am a admiral customer and have 3 policies with them throughout immediate family and although the claim being made is from a seperate insurer, he still has a level of service he has to provide to people calling, he disregarded this and started to argue.

I escalated it to a complaint and the manager Shaun did not see it appropriate to call me to explain Nathans conduct.

Reviewed on 1st September 2022
Husen Patel's avatar
Husen Patel

NEVER AGAIN, SCAM COMPANY

RIDICULOUSLY BAD, HAD TO TRY AND CLAIM AS SOMEONE REVERSED INTO MY WHILST I WAS PARKED, IMMEDIATELY PUT IT DOWN TO NOBODY LIABLE SO NOW IM OUT OF POCKET AND WILL LOSE MY NO CLAIMS TO CLAIM, SCAM COMPANY AVOID.

Reviewed on 30th August 2022
Craig Hollings's avatar
Craig Hollings

Its good

Good insurance, I feel very insured

Reviewed on 26th August 2022
Jonny Schofield's avatar
Jonny Schofield

Admiral is a good company

Admiral is a very good company, though I have never claimed from them before but I insured my car with them base on the recommendation I got from people

Reviewed on 24th August 2022
Oladipo's avatar
Oladipo

Admiral review

Haven’t had to make a claim but I have no doubt it would be settled smoothly given first impressions. First company to offer me a decent price on my vehicle and then to discount it all further with extra cars. Can’t fault them so as long as the price is l Read more

Haven’t had to make a claim but I have no doubt it would be settled smoothly given first impressions. First company to offer me a decent price on my vehicle and then to discount it all further with extra cars. Can’t fault them so as long as the price is lower than the competition, I have no reason to go elsewhere

Jacob Smith's avatar
Jacob Smith

Cant fault them

I have always found Admirals advisors to be very helpful and have never had any problems with Admiral at all

Charli Glasswell's avatar
Charli Glasswell

10 plus years of ease and fantastic service

Each year admiral provides insurance and a competitive rate for car house and travel insurance.

Hannah Verheul's avatar
Hannah Verheul

I am using admiral from last six months. Its a good company and i will recommend to all of my friends and family to used admiral for your insurance.

Admiral the best one as compared to others.

Reviewed on 20th August 2022
Gulab Sher 's avatar
Gulab Sher

I have been with Admiral since I passed my test back in 2013. They have always given me excellent deals and it is great that they take good care of existing customers.

Reviewed on 20th August 2022
Amy Williamson's avatar
Amy Williamson

Cannot fault and the best rates

Never had to claim however had good customer service when needed and the cheapest rates each year

Leah Elizabeth's avatar
Leah Elizabeth

AAA

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bart Sniperr's avatar
Bart Sniperr

Highly recommend

Great service, from the minimal interactions I’ve had, which in insurance terms is a positive thing! Taking out a policy was a breeze of a process, yet informational and I felt very comfortable with the whole thing. Great prices. The app is easy to use. A Read more

Great service, from the minimal interactions I’ve had, which in insurance terms is a positive thing! Taking out a policy was a breeze of a process, yet informational and I felt very comfortable with the whole thing. Great prices. The app is easy to use. All round great company and shall be renewing.

Jack Gilkes's avatar
Jack Gilkes

Admiral

Excellent customer service, always extremely quick and friendly service.

Carole Hector's avatar
Carole Hector

Superb

Best Ever Insurance Company. Don't take cheap, take the best

Woj9's avatar
Woj9

The service is fast, excellent, effective and efficient. Thank you!

Ming's avatar
Ming

The service is excellent, fast, efficient and effective Thank you.

Ming's avatar
Ming

Brilliant proactive service cheerful customer service

Krish G's avatar