NatWest Home Insurance Reviews

Visit website

NatWest home insurance reviews can tell you how good this product really is. How quickly did you get the policy documents? How well did NatWest handle your home insurance claim? Our NatWest home insurance reviews can help you to find out this and much more. Have you ever had a policy with NatWest? You can tell us about it by writing your own review below.

Good

NatWest Review Insight

Your Home Insurance Reviews

Review NatWest's Home Insurance now

Helpfully customer service

I am happy with NatWest all insurance. Thank you NatWest.

Reviewed on 5th August 2021
Nurcan's avatar
Nurcan

Good customer service

Home insurance was easy to purchase and offers good competitive rates. Would recommend to family or friends

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Nathan Williams's avatar
Nathan Williams

Awful Natwest home insurance

Very bad service, 4 to 5 phone calls, endlesss conversations, divulged teams, not the most responsive to in an emergency and overall an utterly poor service.... Read more

Natwest home insurance discredit their customers. After around 2 and a half hours of my personal time spent on opening the case they still require more information and for this it would take me roughly 1 and a half to 2 hours to get hold of. I’m completely exacerbated and refuse to coerce my own resource to concede this claim on the grounds that Natwest have a poor service for their customers and completely discredit you despite having ever had 0 claims and having your first.

The claim amount was for £150 too, after i pay the £200 excess! So for me personally this isn’t worth pursuing any custom or grounds with Natwest Insurance to satisfy their divulged, chaotic and ABSURD process for their claims lifecycle.

After my judgement today of the service I’ve had I’ve ceased my home insurance with immediate effect from Natwest. I do not recommend Natwest Home Insurance and will never trust Natwest with my home Insurance cover ever again. My situation could have been a lot worse and I’m sure if the same thing happened again they wouldn’t be there for me.

Natwest also discredited my payment type for the charges incurred (ie cash). Since when could a working professional with a good career (IT manager) not have available disposable to hand?

Completely dispicable, unquestionable and awful. Shame on Natwest Home Insurance. Making customers feel unworthy to their right to a salary/disposable income at their hands!!

Reviewed on 1st March 2021
Angelo rodrigues's avatar
Angelo rodrigues

NATWEST NO GOOD

I got burgaled 2019 rang NatWest insurance . Had over 4-5 people involved left messages to a girl called Emma in Glasgow never got back to me had a nervous break down social workers critical care team mental health only for Ian aitken to tell me he wasn’t interested in the emotional side only the claim was scared frightened at my lowest lots of family things goin on suicide critical car accident with my daughter family suffering cancer dad in hospital for over 5-6 week a lot so wasn’t thinking straight wrote on a receipt we’re I thought I had purchased items well my mum . Now only to be told by Ian aitken that he thinks Iv exaggerated the claim and he will be putting forward that I don’t get a penny . I have all items still in my house that we’re bro or damaged they stole my sons tools and Xmas presents so now I’m not getting anything and my son has no tv either please try other insurance companies they may all be the same it’s not the criminals you should fear it’s the insurance company I made a mistake and now there giving me nothing the worst part is they were fully aware I wasn’t myself confused scared under mental health and they said we’re not botherd . Think someone gets a bonus if they don’t pay you out I’m heartbroken and lower than what I was before so please think twice about NatWest insurance. My kids Cnt believe how bad Iv been treated no one has ever rang me to give support at the worst time of your life I’m scared all the time in my home put cameras up and upgraded all security and NatWest don’t care . No one rings you to support help or advice you they just see you’ve made a mistake and that’s it so please if you ever unsure make sure you ask questions I wish I had but no one helped me or cared I had zero support

Reviewed on 13th October 2020
Caren's avatar
Caren

Do not have NatWest insurance

They have a company called Sedgewick that work on there behalf and treat you like a criminal, never been treated so badly.

Reviewed on 21st November 2019
Kim Coghlan's avatar
Kim Coghlan

RIP off

Boiler stopped working they sent out a plumber, problem was leaking pipe and the pump stopped working, boiler is only 6 years old they condemned the boiler, please read... Read more

Boiler stopped working they sent out a plumber, problem was leaking pipe and the pump stopped working, boiler is only 6 years old they condemned the boiler, please read on...

The pipe was a small plastic pipe that leaked a drop or 2 a day, the pipe cost £30.

The pump cost £120 plus fitting total cost £280 inc vat.

Bottom line is they condemned a 6 year old boiler for a plastic pipe a bit like a mechanic coming out to your car finding your problem is a plastic pipe and saying your car needs a new engine.

Phoned natwest they wouldn't send another plumber for a second opinion and said they won't pay for the repair, they will pay as I am suing them.

Please stay well away from the natwest they are happy that there customers are being ripped off that's the gods honest truth.

Shocking treatment from a supposedly reputable company.

Reviewed on 4th October 2019
Colin's avatar
Colin

Cowboys

We tried to claim for broken tablet like for like, they offered us £9 for another brand, complete scam. Will not be using Natwest infuture.

Reviewed on 12th April 2019
Jack's avatar
Jack

usual rubbish. One star is too much on both.

Only give 1 star because can't go negative. (shame that). 40+ years with natwest bank. Used their insurance services for many years. Never a claim until last 4 years. Been trying to claim for 4 years on 1 building problem. This insurance is blatant theft. arranging to leave Natwest ASAP.

Reviewed on 4th October 2018
Hosay's avatar
Hosay

Brilliantly fast, easy to understand and good value!

I lost a pair of diamond earrings and from the moment I reported the loss to the day the money was paid into my account was 10 days, no quibbles and perfect attention to my case. Was frankly surprised and really, really happy with the outcome.

Reviewed on 13th August 2018
Carol's avatar
Carol

Feeling ripped off

Customer of Nat West for 50 years. Believed they were as fair as any only to discover that when my roof tiles blew off they would not accept my claim. Sent an assessor to come up with a spurious excuse. Cancelled insurance policy only to be aggressively harassed to pay the year's premium. Very happy to take ones money and take no responsibility. A disgrace!
TM

Reviewed on 7th May 2018
Tim's avatar
Tim

Very Unfair and trying to opt out!

I have been Nat West Customer for 52 years & have Home Insurance policy for over 45 years. When I had a leak from roof into loft over my garage, I claimed, after few days assessor came but did not want to go in the loft (I told him that my son had been in loft & identified the site of leak, he just shrugged his shoulders & took photos from outside and told me he will pass it on to his company. however nothing happened and when I rang company dealing with claim said that "it was wear & tear" and not covered! when I asked more explanation, i was told assessor should have told me but he did not!
After this totally unfair experience I will definitely NOT recommend Nat West
Unfortunately Zero Stars but lowest is one star!!

Reviewed on 12th April 2018
Mahendra's avatar
Mahendra

Good quality policy

A policy that is pretty comprehensive and doesn't cut corners.

Reviewed on 1st October 2017
Erica Price's avatar
Erica Price

Cheap and reliable

Cheap and reliable, I got robbed and claimed for mystolen laptop, only negative was I didn't get cash, but PC World vouchers which limited my choices for a replacement.

Reviewed on 14th October 2016
Rebecca Gresley-Jones's avatar
Rebecca Gresley-Jones

Easy and simple

Nothig bad to say at all. Easy to set up and good coverage for a fair price

Reviewed on 15th September 2016
Daniel Milner's avatar
Daniel Milner

So helpful

I've never had home insurance before and must have searched the Web for hours comparing different insurers. All the jargon was so confusing that I gave up. My adviser at local branch told me about their home insurance. I must have asked a thousand questions and she was so patient with me and went over things so it was simple to understand. She even helped me on the phone when setting it up! She also invited me back a month or two down the line to check everything was ok. And remembered so much of the stuff I'd told her. They really do treat their customers personally here. Such a positive and pleasant experience.
The details in the home ins. Policy are set out clearly and you recieve updates whenever necessary as well as lots of warning before your contract renews. I've not had to use the insurance yet thankfully but I'm sure they'll be just as helpful then if I need to!

Reviewed on 6th January 2016