Allianz Home Insurance Reviews

Visit website

Allianz home insurance reviews can tell you how good this product really is. How quickly did you get the policy documents? How well did Allianz handle your home insurance claim? Our Allianz home insurance reviews can help you to find out this and much more. Have you ever had a policy with Allianz? You can tell us about it by writing your own review below.

Allianz Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Home Insurance Reviews

Review Allianz's Home Insurance now

Perfect

I've never had an issue with Allianz!

Reviewed on 13th July 2020
Heather Swain's avatar
Heather Swain

Easy, affordable, no hassle

Excellent to deal with, very customer friendly.

Reviewed on 30th June 2017
Julie's avatar
Julie

GREAT VALUE

GOOD, COMPREHENSIVE COVER AT A GREAT PRICE

Reviewed on 10th October 2016

excellent service

Excellent service very knowledgeable about products available from them, good prices

Reviewed on 25th September 2016
helen Maddock's avatar
helen Maddock

Great value

Allianz gave me a great price for home and contents insurance, they cover listed buildings and have good cover limits as standard; even better the renewal price was very good as well.

Reviewed on 13th September 2016

Disappointed

I had Life Insurance with them, and spend a few weeks in hospital. I went to claim two weeks after coming out and I was suppose to claim as soon as I went into hospital. They wouldn't pay out. They said they would first of all, but months of chasing and they refused the claim. I only got the insurance for circumstances where a hospital stay was needed. There was no point in the insurance if they weren't going to pay out. Twice they messed up the paperwork too, which delayed my claim. They messed up but it led to me not getting paid out. I have now gone with someone else.

Reviewed on 29th August 2016
anonymous Jones's avatar
anonymous Jones

Great value

Really good value contents & building insurance - happy to insure listed building

Reviewed on 5th August 2016

Home Insurance Reviewer

Very easy to arrange online and a very good price considering I live in a listed building.

Reviewed on 7th July 2016

Quick and professional

quick, professional and very helpful. My claim was processed quickly and efficiently. My mobile phone was damaged, I was told promptly what I needed to do and whom to contact. My claim was completed in a matter of 2 weeks

Reviewed on 13th November 2015