Swiftcover Home Insurance Reviews

Visit website

Swiftcover home insurance reviews can tell you how good this product really is. How quickly did you get the policy documents? How well did Swiftcover handle your home insurance claim? Our Swiftcover home insurance reviews can help you to find out this and much more. Have you ever had a policy with Swiftcover? You can tell us about it by writing your own review below.

Good

Swiftcover Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Your Home Insurance Reviews

Review Swiftcover's Home Insurance now

Fantastic

Fantastic service today, woke up to boiler not working, I rang as we are covered by home assistance. I spoke to Chloe who was very helpful and reassuring. Within 3 hrs my knight with a toolbag Ross Dovey from Nationwide Heating, came to fix the boiler!!! He put in a new circuit board and we are back up and running!

Reviewed on 11th February 2021
mandy's avatar
mandy

Quick and easy

Did a wee online quote and bought my insurance online - quick and easy - no messing about!

Reviewed on 30th July 2019
DianeMargaret's avatar
DianeMargaret

cheap and easy to use

it was cheap insurance paying £48 for 12 months contents insurance cover.

Reviewed on 4th July 2017
Michael Andrews's avatar
Michael Andrews

Crooks!

Rubbish company, daughters ceiling fell down, swift cover not interested, not covered and don't seem to be covered for anything unless your house brand new!

Reviewed on 28th February 2017

Rubbish

Have house insurance with swift and every time we've tried to claim they have managed to get out of it. Absolute con

Reviewed on 29th August 2015