Allianz: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 570 reviews, last reviewed 23rd Jul 2024
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Good price for renew car insurance Good price for renew car insurance Reviewed on: 23rd July 2024
Woochak's avatar
Woochak

Horrible insurance company. Horrible insurance company...all they want to do is rip you off...excessively expensive...no human to talk to except when you have claim...rubbish can... Read more Reviewed on: 28th March 2024
Mercy 's avatar
Mercy

About the Car Insurance

Allianz car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Allianz car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used Allianz before, you too can write a short Allianz car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review Allianz: Car Insurance now

Allianz Car Insurance reviews (570)

Good price for renew car insurance

Good price for renew car insurance Reviewed on: 23rd July 2024
Woochak's avatar
Woochak

Perfect!

Perfect!! so easy to set up and the website is great to update details easily. Best insurance I have had in 22 years Reviewed on: 22nd July 2024
Marie C's avatar
Marie C

Easy to use, always helpful.

Easy to use, always helpful. reasonably priced insurance Reviewed on: 22nd July 2024
Ian M's avatar
Ian M

I recently switched to Allianz Car Insurance

I recently switched to Allianz Car Insurance and couldn't be happier with my decision. From the start, their customer service was exceptional, guiding me through the policy options and ensuring I got the best coverage for my needs. Their rates are competitive, and the coverage is comprehensive, providing me with peace of mind every time I drive. When I had a minor accident, the claims process was seamless and stress-free, with prompt and professional assistance throughout. I highly recommend Allianz Car Insurance to anyone looking for reliable, affordable, and customer-focused car insurance. Reviewed on: 22nd July 2024
hamish's avatar
hamish

Do you have a different Allianz product?

Allianz has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products