Share your consumer credit feedback and you'll be entered into our £1,000 prize draw!Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards
Ratings based on 235 reviews Last review 2 days ago

If you want to read MotoNovo car finance reviews - check out what the Smart Money People community has to say below. Our community shares their MotoNovo reviews and experiences so that people like you can be better informed. If you're already a MotoNovo customer or have had car finance from them in the past, please post a quick review of your own, and you'll be helping other consumers make better decisions.

Your Car Finance Reviews (235)

22nd April 2018

Fast, efficient and convenient

I needed finance quickly after my car was unexpectedly written off. I bought my new vehicle through Autosave who connected me to Motonovo and I was relieved that everything went so smoothly and efficiently.

20th April 2018

Best I've Ever Used

I had a tough time and didn't think I could get finance. But Motonovo sorted me out at a very fair rate.

I got my bike a few days later. Unfortunately, I dropped the bike after only 3 days on a drain cover. Currently going through insurance now, but MotoNovo called me up and asked how the bike was and when I told them they were very understanding.

I was offered GAP insurance which was gratefully received and I'm confident that if the worst would happen, MotoNovo have my back. A truly professional experience and very happy with them.

Thanks MotoNovo!

19th April 2018

Not just a finance company

Nice easy purchase with a back up courtesy call to explain their app. The app is great you can get a settlement figure at your leisure as well as keeping an eye on your agreement. They also have links to great savings on shopping etc. 1st class

Nice easy purchase with a back up courtesy call to explain their app.

They also have links to great savings on shopping etc.

1st class