Ratings based on 1120 reviews Last review 3 months ago

If you want to read MotoNovo car finance reviews - check out what the Smart Money People community has to say below. Our community shares their MotoNovo reviews and experiences so that people like you can be better informed. If you're already a MotoNovo customer or have had car finance from them in the past, please post a quick review of your own, and you'll be helping other consumers make better decisions.

Your Car Finance Reviews (1120)

10th July 2020

Slick experience

MotoNovo car finance arranged through dealership. The process was quick and simple. Had clear communication from MotoNovo via email and the process for reading and agreeing to all documents online was simple!

9th July 2020

Fast and easy service

Easy application process, and I drove my new car away within 3 days. It would have been the same day but for my previous finance company wasn't open on a Saturday!