Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards
Ratings based on 1558 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Our Amigo guarantor loan reviews can help you to find out what life as a Amigo Loans customer is really like. Wondering if this loan is right for you? See what people are saying about interest rates, guarantors, and whatever else they likes or disliked, and if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Guarantor Loan Reviews (1558)

8th December 2017

Very prompt service

I have acted as guarantor for a young man who I have supported for some years. To fulfil a career ambition opportunity with a very tight timetable the staff at Amigo worked incredibly quickly to help secure his loan. Literally within hours the loan was established! The friendly, helpful and polite response to our enquiries was exemplary!

4th December 2017

Fairly easy application process

No problems using this loan site as both an applicant and gaurantor. Staff were easy to contact on their call centre, constant contact via telephone and email whenever I had any queries. Would use amigo again, happily.

24th July 2017

I recomended.it's for trust...and it's help me very much.thanks to them

Nice words and a good comunication between the person who makes the loan and the guarantor .and they call you to explain you the terms and conditions and gives you time to change your mind or to discuss more things.and is flexible.tks