Buddy Loans Guarantor Loan Reviews

Read Buddy Loans guarantor loan reviews on Smart Money People, the UK's #1 independent financial services review site. If you're looking specifically for Buddy Loans reviews, see what insight our community is offering before deciding if it's the right product for you. Or if you've used Buddy Loans guarantor loan previously, please share a review of your own and help our community!

Buddy Loans Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Guarantor Loan Reviews

Review Buddy Loans's Guarantor Loan now

Great loan company

It was very quick and easy to get a guarantor loan and the repayments are affordable, brilliant customer service also.

Reviewed on 17th July 2020
Aliysa lang's avatar
Aliysa lang

perfect service

was really easy to apply very helpful no problems from start to finish

Reviewed on 13th July 2020
Jjareth Harrison's avatar
Jjareth Harrison

Simply Amazing

The service was straight forward and simple. The response to getting your answers were extremely fast. Online forms are not one of my favourite ways of doing things, but even I managed it. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Joanna Brown's avatar
Joanna Brown

Top company

Friendly honest helpful advice and company, highly recommend

James bourner 's avatar
James bourner

Loan

Great seamless Service. Thank you.

Barbara Kennedy's avatar
Barbara Kennedy

Great experience

They made it very smooth and easy to understand everything. We have used Amigo in the past and these are much better.

Jamie Law 's avatar
Jamie Law

Easy!

Being a guarantor with buddy loans, is so easy! I feel the colleagues at buddy loans makes you feel so comfortable worth becoming a guarantor! They are so friendly and welcoming! It’s not an everyday thing to be a guarantor but at buddy loads the staff are so friendly and make you feel at ease! There is no pressure!

Jess's avatar
Jess

Good company to deal with

Despite lockdown buddy loans were easy to get hold of and a pleasure to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble and they delivered funds on time as promised. Really good firm.

Michelle Hamilton-Graney's avatar
Michelle Hamilton-Graney

Very easy to apply and brilliant service

very friendly company and easy to deal with, we love buddy loans

Shane Tingaling Tildesley's avatar
Shane Tingaling Tildesley

I applied for a loan on Saturday and it was paid into my guarantors account on Monday. It was a hassle free experience and I would definitely be recommending them to a friend or two.

Ihinosen Uki's avatar
Ihinosen Uki

Professional

Very Helpful. Information given clearly. Fast Payout

Peter Edwards's avatar
Peter Edwards

Understanding

Very helpful at this bad time. Checked everything throughout Quick Payment. Professional Staff Repayments fair

Peter Edwards's avatar
Peter Edwards

Absolutely brilliant

They were very helpful, always friendly and always done what they said they would do. Excellent company

Josephine Coipel's avatar
Josephine Coipel

Had great communications with the staff and it all got sorted promptly

Will orchard's avatar
Will orchard

Great company

Had a problem with my bank card , they where very kind , understanding and patient

Sidney Asumadu's avatar
Sidney Asumadu

The customer service that listen to us

One of the best customer service I ever had experience, super helpful, I really like when a call drops thay call back and pick up where we stopped, no more word just excellent.

fernando Ribeiro's avatar
fernando Ribeiro

Very good

No messing you around fast and lovely people

Kathy Roff Dobson's avatar
Kathy Roff Dobson

Brilliant

Great experience. Quick correspondence.

Tomas Pociulis's avatar
Tomas Pociulis

Quick, polite, understanding, give you other options to suit your needs . Excellence.

I felt I mattered. Buddy truly was my buddy when it came to understand and gave me suggestions too once they new my situation. Truly a company I would highly recommend.

Karen Bell's avatar
Karen Bell

Loans as loans should be.

Excellent easy transaction with knowledgeable staff to guide you through.Buddy loans are really there to help.

Mike.'s avatar