Creditplus: Car Finance reviews

Based on 33 reviews, last reviewed 8th Jun 2024

Ross is amazing!!! When I contacted Credit Plus after getting into an accident that resulted in my car being written off, I was assisted by Ross. He exceeded all expecta... Read more Reviewed on: 8th June 2024
Chrissy's avatar
Chrissy

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Car Finance

If you want to read CreditPlus car finance reviews - check out what the Smart Money People community has to say below. Our community shares their CreditPlus reviews and experiences so that people like you can be better informed. If you're already a CreditPlus customer or have had car finance from them in the past, please post a quick review of your own, and you'll be helping other consumers make better decisions.

Review Creditplus: Car Finance now

Creditplus Car Finance reviews (33)

Ross is amazing!!!

When I contacted Credit Plus after getting into an accident that resulted in my car being written off, I was assisted by Ross. He exceeded all expectations, being incredibly welcoming and making the entire experience as smooth as possible. I initially called on a Monday and was able to pick up my new car by Friday, thanks to Ross efficient handling of the situation. Throughout the process, Ross kept me well-informed and provided exceptional customer service. I am truly grateful for all of his help and believe that he deserves full recognition for his outstanding service. Reviewed on: 8th June 2024
Chrissy's avatar
Chrissy

10 out of 10 for service!

Fantastic, personalised service. Kept up to date with where my application was in the process. Extremely friendly team and prompt pay out. Highly recommend them Reviewed on: 27th May 2024
Sarah W's avatar
Sarah W

Very friendly.

Very friendly. I would like to thank tom and dee for there help and professionals. Exellent service from start to finish. Thanks guys. Reviewed on: 22nd May 2024

Great customer service and a great deal.

Great customer service and a great deal. Ross and the payouts team were great with everything and made the car buying process simple. They had plenty of patience with my fussiness about cars. Everything was made simple. Reviewed on: 21st May 2024
Harrison H's avatar