Blue Motor Finance: Car Finance reviews

Based on 193 reviews, last reviewed 15th Jul 2024
25% decrease in 1 star reviews

Finance was sorted within a couple of hours. Finance was sorted within a couple of hours. Customer service team were very helpful and pleasant. Reviewed on: 15th July 2024
Fringe's avatar
Fringe

Complaints team need better staff. will Avoid using this finance. I brought a vehicle last month (may 2024) on finance and had issues with that vehicle. i have mentioned clearly in my e... Read more Reviewed on: 28th June 2024
Raj F J's avatar
Raj F J

About the Car Finance

Looking for Blue Motor Finance reviews? On Smart Money People, we collect comments, thoughts and experiences from customers, so that you can make better decisions when choosing your next car finance. So if you’re looking for a new car and need finance, read our reviews first. Or if you want to help our community, post a review of your own experiences with Blue Motor Finance and join the Smart Money People community!

Review Blue Motor Finance: Car Finance now

Blue Motor Finance Car Finance reviews (193)

Finance was sorted within a couple of hours.

Fringe's avatar
Fringe

Finance fast and easy

Finance sorted in 1 day. It was very fast and easy! Reviewed on: 11th July 2024
AV's avatar
AV

Complaints team need better staff.

will Avoid using this finance. I brought a vehicle last month (may 2024) on finance and had issues with that vehicle. i have mentioned clearly in my emails that i will be returning this vehicle and still my case handler jessica ( complaints team) as closed my enquiry with out resloving the issue and used 1 of my many emails to justify that i have accepted the repairs. I did forward my email in which i have cleary mentioned " My satutary right to return" but this email was not considered for some reasons. this lender should take strict actions on such employess who are not able to process the full information provided. now i am forced to escalate this matter to court and deal with the legal stuff. such a time waste. Reviewed on: 28th June 2024
Raj F J's avatar
Raj F J

Good, quick and helpful

Good , quick and helpful. No issues process very easy and goid APR Reviewed on: 18th June 2024
Brett T's avatar