Blue Motor Finance: Car Finance reviews

Based on 83 reviews, last reviewed 25th Jan 2023

Needed to pay up the finance super early... I needed to pay off my finance super early. I spoke with Lorraine and she was beyond helpful. 1 day later and everything was completed and finalised w... Read more Reviewed on: 25th January 2023
Tom Ormrod's avatar
Tom Ormrod

Shit company! Want to take all your money!! avoid this company! All they want to do is ***** with your life! Reviewed on: 12th December 2022

About the Car Finance

Looking for Blue Motor Finance reviews? On Smart Money People, we collect comments, thoughts and experiences from customers, so that you can make better decisions when choosing your next car finance. So if you’re looking for a new car and need finance, read our reviews first. Or if you want to help our community, post a review of your own experiences with Blue Motor Finance and join the Smart Money People community!

Review Blue Motor Finance: Car Finance now

Blue Motor Finance Car Finance reviews (83)

Needed to pay up the finance super early...

I needed to pay off my finance super early. I spoke with Lorraine and she was beyond helpful. 1 day later and everything was completed and finalised with zero stress. Very happy with the service. Reviewed on: 25th January 2023
Tom Ormrod's avatar
Tom Ormrod

Amazing company

A good company that facilitated the purchase of a car with a good interest rate for me. Reviewed on: 24th January 2023

Efficient

Having to cancel purchase of new car, bluemotor kept and updated me on agreement being terminated Reviewed on: 16th December 2022
Mark Cooper's avatar
Mark Cooper

Shit company! Want to take all your money!!

Do you have a different Blue Motor Finance product?

Blue Motor Finance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products