Barclays Stocks & Shares ISA Reviews

Barclays ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Barclays is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Barclays ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Stocks & Shares ISA Reviews

Review Barclays's Stocks & Shares ISA now

Safe place to save

Isa- but comes with risk World events having a negative effect.

Reviewed on 26th March 2022
Mark Bimf's avatar
Mark Bimf

Great product range and experience

Like the smart investor user experience and product range

Reviewed on 27th January 2020
Neil's avatar
Neil

good platform overall

Overall a good platform. Easy to use and access

Reviewed on 14th December 2018
Graziano's avatar
Graziano

User friendly but need improvements

I miss more information about shares,funds and other options. Help to decide more tools in the portfolio

Reviewed on 7th December 2018
David Crespo Gonzalez's avatar
David Crespo Gonzalez

Great service great customer service

Very happy to be a Barclays customer

Reviewed on 7th December 2018
Lauriana 's avatar
Lauriana

Great for a beginner investor!

very user friendly online service with clear, concise details on each investment product. would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 30th November 2018
danhoodeh's avatar
danhoodeh

Smart Investor - Financial Services' Care in the Community

Problems with Barclays ironically-named Smart Investor let me to asking them to transfer my family's ISA accounts to iWeb. That was on August 28. iWeb have confirmed in writing that it took six approaches from them before Barclays agreed the transfer, on Read more

Problems with Barclays ironically-named Smart Investor let me to asking them to transfer my family's ISA accounts to iWeb. That was on August 28. iWeb have confirmed in writing that it took six approaches from them before Barclays agreed the transfer, on the last day of October. And each account will probably be frozen for three months while the transfers go through. So I shall be unable to access my life-savings for the best part of five months! It is a national scandal. Barclays Smart Investor is the financial services' answer to Care In The Community.

Reviewed on 1st November 2017
Tim Arnold's avatar
Tim Arnold

Smart/Dumb Investor

Barclays Smart investor??? don't make me laugh, it's a Dumb Investor that stays with Barclays, 5-10-17 update Yet another day Barclays 'Dumb Investor' withholds my Lloy dividend - In response to my email 'Dumb Investor' acknowledge they are having pro Read more

5-10-17 update
Yet another day Barclays 'Dumb Investor' withholds my Lloy dividend - In response to my email 'Dumb Investor' acknowledge they are having problems processing divi payments and compensation would be considered

In the same response 'Dumb Investor' acknowledge receiving over a month ago my instruction to move my ISA to Halifax,

Divi event details
Lloyds Banking Group PLC ORD 10P (LLOY.XLON.GB) has declared a GBP 0.010000000 per share interim dividend. Investors who held shares on 9 August 2017 are entitled to receive this dividend and it is expected to be paid on 27 September 2017. - We will aim to update your account within five business days of receiving the proceeds.

IMO the sooner my accounts move away from the shambles that is 'Barclays Dumb Investor' the happier I will be.

Bye Bye Barclays

Reviewed on 5th October 2017
John Carmichael's avatar
John Carmichael

Poor customer service and expensive overdraft charges.

After being with Barclays for over 14 years I'm leaving. Unhelpful service, wanting to charge £5 to see previous statements and ridiculous over draft charges! Can't wait to be rid of this company.

Reviewed on 29th January 2015
Doug Inman's avatar
Doug Inman

Brilliantly helpful customer service on twitter - got my answer within a few minutes.

Asked for help on twitter, got a reply with an answer within a few minutes - excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 15th January 2015
Celia Wood's avatar
Celia Wood

Great range of investments and easy to understand for novice investor

I am a novice investor, and enjoy making a few invesmtnes within my ISA. The stockbrokers platform is really good and makes it easy for me

Reviewed on 16th October 2014