Complete Cover Group Insurance Broker Reviews

Visit website

At Smart Money People, we collect Complete Cover Group Insurance Broker reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting using Complete Cover Group check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Complete Cover Group customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Complete Cover Group Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Insurance Broker Reviews

Review Complete Cover Group's Insurance Broker now

Complete Cover Group insure your motor

This is the worst motor insurance brokers company by far-ever and they are not based in the Uk they are trading in Uk through complete cover group insure your motor there intermediary and when I took out joint comprehensive back in 7th of November 2020 the agent who sold the worst insurance policy and at highest price £1375 and did not take into account when I clearly stated prior to Covid-19 I was self employed taxi driver but now I am not working due to COVID-19 as I am posed and isolating and he stated to sale the policy and misrepresentation and misinformation provided to the underwriter Mulsnne Insurance and made error on my spouse date of birth year, it clearly shows how incompetent and unprofessional they are and unhelpful and they are rubbers trying rub people and there policyholders to cause grief to people and distress and frustration and financial loss.
I was involved in a collusion 25th March 2021 which was my fault of accident after reporting accident on the day they come up with an excuse next day on 26th March 2021 to clarify my status of my employment and I told the complete cover group agent of the issue next day the underwriter decide to void my insurance cover policy which I paid for hole annual my question of argument is why they did not come up with this earlier and to void and cancel my policy so that they can save there back and them self not paying for me to fix or repair my vehicle, under comprehensive cover weather it’s who ever’s fault they need to take protection to cover cost to repair my vehicle and if I am also at fault and other parties if so.
If I am claiming through my policy cover under access fee of a claim however this did not happen it’s opposite and they penalise and punish there policyholders.
This is total injustice and a complaint is ongoing and it was my biggest mistake to approach these crooks cowboys and leaving my previous insurance for renewal with acorns insurance just for few hundred pounds to save me but in fact I am now in loss of financial
Very unreliable and unreluctant. All this hassle of and when this will be resolved and get the outcome.

Reviewed on 16th April 2021
Abu Shalim Azim's avatar
Abu Shalim Azim

shocking

I don't know how they are allowed to operate ..

Reviewed on 1st July 2019
edmond 's avatar
edmond

Just put some taxes for nothing.

Just put some taxes for nothing. And when you try to cancel insurance, they are want more taxes ... This is absolutely stupid... Please dont use this company.

Reviewed on 11th April 2019
Penchev's avatar
Penchev

Pathetic company

We got insurance out with them. Then after three months our car had accident . (Other partys fault) our car is write off. We dont have car anymore but these people still asking us to pay them £152 per month even though we dont have a car anymore. Theyre not even dealing with our claim as we got third party insurance so why do we have to pay them ?? Is this legal?

Reviewed on 15th March 2019
Amkh4's avatar
Amkh4

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. They say its 50 pound cancellation fees. That is a load of crap. They are saying to cancel it will cost 700+ and to swap insurance through them it will cost 638 pound to do that. They have left me with no car and an insurance that I have to pay because they fail to mention all of this. Avoid if I was you because they are scammers at its best. I can't swap a vehicle on the policy and I cannot cancel because I cannot afford them fees. Thanks complete. I will never go with you again and I will never recommend you to anyone

Reviewed on 27th February 2019
Unhappy customer's avatar
Unhappy customer

Avoid at all costs

Avoid at all... Read more

Avoid at all costs.
I paid £1404 and provided all documents for cover. I received an auto-response saying they would contact me if there were any problems. They did not, but instead cancelled my cover without telling me. Weeks later (after I had been unwittingly driving without insurance) they cited that I hadn't supplied the right documents.
After complaining extensively, I received £1012 back.
Further extensive complaints, and they keep changing their story on why the £400 deduction was made. They still have not refunded a penny more.
Avoid at all costs.

Reviewed on 28th December 2018
Max Lewendel's avatar
Max Lewendel

Stay away! You have been warned.

Do you want to wait hours before your call is answered? Choose complete cover!

Reviewed on 28th December 2018
N's avatar
N

Great insurer, i highly recommended

Very experienced staff on the phone

Reviewed on 6th August 2018
Andy's avatar
Andy

Very good Broker

The only company who have never tried to rip me of when paying to get out early very happy with service... Could have been cheaper but you get what you pay for, would use again for the right price

Reviewed on 13th July 2018
DS Window Cleaning Gardening's avatar
DS Window Cleaning Gardening

Renewal & Refunds

All I have to say about this company is highlighted in the email I send to their complaints department, - copy of email... Read more

All I have to say about this company is highlighted in the email I send to their complaints department, - copy of email below:

I received a renewal quote for my car insurance, which expired Friday 11/5/2018. I contacted your renewal team on Thursday 10/5/2018 at 09:00am to inform them, that I did not wish to proceed with the quote, as I had received a quote elsewhere at a much cheaper price.

I spoke to 'X' and he said he would see if he could match the price, and get back to me by midday. I did not receive a call back and I didn't think anymore of it, until I see, that despite my conversation with him the day before, the amount of £172 has been taken from my account Friday 11/5. I called him first thing, and asked why money had been taken, when I clearly had said to him that I did not wish to proceed with the renewal quote due to the high cost. He said he would look into it and get back to me.

In summary, he said that money had been taken, because I was on auto renewal. He had not cancelled the quote in the system, as he was trying to find me a better deal. I told him that I wanted the money refunded, as I had already told him the day before, that I had found a policy somewhere else.

He eventually put me through to your cancellation department, and I was left holding for 32mins (!!!). I hang up and called back, and I was told that the cancellation department was now closed, and that 'the manager' would call me back Monday, as 'X' was not going to be in.

No one called me back Monday morning (14th May), so I called again, and was put through to the cancellation department. The policy got cancelled, and I was informed that I would incur cancellation charges. Naturally, I was not happy with that, as I can't see why I should incur cancellation charges for a policy that I had called in to say I did not want. I was assured that someone would get back to me within 72hrs, as someone would need to listen to my calls to determine, wether I did in fact call in on the 10th, to say I didn't not want to renew.

No one called me back within 72hrs as promised, so I called back on Friday 18th May. During this call, I was informed that there was a note on the system saying that the call had been listened to, and that I would be charged cancellation charges. I was told that, although 'x' never did call me back on Thursday 10th of May as promised ( to confirm if he could match my new insurance quote), I had not called back either to check if you could match it, so I was at fault.

As I explained to the lady I spoke to, it is NOT up to me as the customer to chase YOU for a cheaper quote. I called YOU in advance of my policy expiring, to say that I would not be renewing with you, as you were nearly 50% more expensive. As a customer, I want the best deal - I had found a better deal, which I told you about - so why should I be chasing YOU to see if you could match it ? Naturally I assumed that you could not match the quote as I did not hear back. Your reply as to why I should not receive a full refund, is complete an utter nonsense, and goes AGAINST everything customer service is about.

I was told, yet again, that my case would be looked at, and that I would 'definitely' receive a call by the end of the day with an update. However, yet AGAIN no one has called me back.

I must admit that I am at a loss, as to how you can operate a business this way. All the way through, I have had to chase you, and time after time I'm promised that someone will get back to me, and no one does.

I expect a full refund of the £172 you have taken from my account without my consent.

So a warning to everyone out there, just because you call and inform them that you do not wish to proceed with your renewal , doesn't stop them from taking money from your account !!!!

Reviewed on 22nd May 2018
Tanja 's avatar
Tanja

0 star rating

O star rating, Absolutely aweful service do not insure with them they are criminals who take money off people who can't afford to be throwing away their hard earned cash. It took me 4 days to even be able to contact them via phone. Phone they kept cutting me off after being on hold for 30- 40 mins at a time. To be past from one customer servise advisor to another who did not no how to help me, then told they would put me through to a manager who said they would phone me back. I never did recieve this phone call back. Then I request a call back I get the call back the next day at 8am in the morning so I miss the call all just very stressful and frustrating experience. just going in circles.To complain the only time they were helpful was to take my money that was quite an easy process funnily enough. They cancelled my policy and now I am left with no insurance and to put the icing on the cake they demanded £150 cancillation fee when they cancelled my policy. I feel very unfairly treated by these criminals. If I had made no attempt to provide information they wanted it would not be so bad but I did. Do not repeat do not insure your car with these criminals. I've folked out nearly £500 for two months insurance and now am unable to insure my car thanks complete cover

Reviewed on 12th April 2018
Lolita Hudson's avatar
Lolita Hudson

Shocking

After several long winded emails from myself and hours of trying to get through for communication via telephone I eventually got... Read more

After several long winded emails from myself and hours of trying to get through for communication via telephone I eventually got through.
To a chap called richard who was very helpful and polite. But the lack of managing to get through and non response to emails I was very bemused.

Reviewed on 6th April 2018
DAM Electrical Solutions Ltd's avatar
DAM Electrical Solutions Ltd

con artists

do not use quote I had was 600 dearer than 20 competitors don't even waste your time getting a quote.

Reviewed on 26th March 2018
ANON's avatar
ANON

horrible service

I had a nightmare experience with complete cover , avoid them at all... Read more

I had a nightmare experience with complete cover , avoid them at all cost

bad communication , costumer service do not solve your issues.

you have to wait for ages before they answer your call. they will never call you if you have issues with your documents.

Reviewed on 8th March 2018
 nab benz's avatar
nab benz

Poor

Would rather take the bus than insure my car with these.

Reviewed on 20th February 2018
Jen's avatar
Jen

Guy on phone was amazing, so freindly and helpful

I was expecting a big chew on as i normaly get when dealing with Insurance companies, but amazingly it was so straight forward and for once did not include a price increase but rather a decrease !! I could'nt be happier at this present moment in time, Thank you to complete cover group and your freindly staff !!

Reviewed on 15th February 2018
north east cleaning 's avatar
north east cleaning

Reply from Complete Cover Group

Good morning. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.

Very pleased

Very pleased with the Service !! Great customer skills rob !! Am a first time driver and was getting daft quotes but when I spoke to theses... they come back with a very low prices for me witch I was happy about!! overall very friendly and very quick thank uses

Reviewed on 10th February 2018
Steph's avatar
Steph

Reply from Complete Cover Group

Hi Steph. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.

Beyond bad

Hands up the WORST so called company I've come across. Words fail me.

Reviewed on 8th February 2018
Jon's avatar
Jon

Reply from Complete Cover Group

Hi Jon, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service received so far. In order for us to understand your concerns and look to resolve them, we kindly ask if you can please contact us on 0800 440 2483 or via email at complaints@completecovergroup.com. Kind regards, Sarah.

Pathetic

So there quick to reply once they get wind that you write a review on here. Too anybody thinking about joining them i strongly advise against it,even if i can put one person off it will make this review worth it. There useless. Look for my other post if you want to read why. And cheers for the reply complete cover group but i sorted it myself, ok yeah thanks so much for giving me the bog standard number to call on your reply to my last review, like yeah i wasnt trying to call that number already, its only planted all over the website and emails, you know the number you dont bother answering. A word of advice to anyone trying to get through to them, look through all the old replys and find one where they tell the customer to call them 0800, it worked first time , no wonder why they dont wanna let you know about that number though as its a free line. Just do yourselfs a favour and stay clear from these money grabbing greedy ,crap service bunch of @*#%*

Reviewed on 2nd January 2018
Jake Taplin's avatar
Jake Taplin

Good customer services

Good customer services long waiting times

Reviewed on 28th December 2017
Jamie ward's avatar
Jamie ward

Reply from Complete Cover Group

Hi Jamie, thank you for taking your time to leave your review. We are happy to hear you have received good customer service from us, but apologise if you have had a long call wait. We are working hard to answer all of our customers calls as quickly as we can, but due to the Christmas period we have been receiving higher than normal call volumes. We thank you for your business, and for your patience. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.