Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Complete Cover Group Insurance Broker Reviews

Ratings based on 415 reviews Last review 4 days ago

At Smart Money People, we collect Complete Cover Group Insurance Broker reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting using Complete Cover Group check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Complete Cover Group customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Your Insurance Broker Reviews (415)

14th December 2017

Would actually give -1 stars

Absolutely outrageous, we asked for breakdown cover and when I broke down they said I didn't have this and had to wait to verify it, they said in the mean time to pay £90 (which I did) and this would be refunded, this was on the 30th October and I have still not had my £90 back after numerous telephone calls and emails, even though they have confirmed that I have breakdown cover included in my policy, customer service is soooo bad, would never use this company again! It is now the 14 December and I have still not received my £90 refund!

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are really sorry to hear you are unhappy with the level of service we have provided. I have reviewed your policy, and I can see we are working with the breakdown provider Call Assist, to arrange the refund for you. We apologise this has taken some time, but we will contact you shortly to discuss this further. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
12th December 2017

Valued customer

Made to feel we were looked after and nothing too much trouble. Phoned us back when they said they would and have us the appropriate cover

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We value your comments, and its great to hear you are happy with the service we have provided. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
10th December 2017

Great people great service

I have receive fantastic service with your company and I wish to be with you for some time

8th December 2017

Budget service

Very difficult to speak with a representative despite being an existing customer. Tried calling the premium rate line numerous times to enquire regarding possible change of vehicle. I tried the online chat but they just advised me to call the number again a later time. When I did get through the rep. Referred me to a ‘colleague’ after a brief introduction and I was put on hold indefinitely again: hopeless. Will look at cancelling existing policy and taking new policy out with others on my new car since I simply don’t feel valued as a customer.

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Hi Conrad, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear you have had difficulty in contacting us, and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. We are experiencing higher than normal call volumes, but are working hard to speak to our customers as quickly as we can. Should you still need to speak to us about your policy, please email your details to complaints@completecovergroup.com, where a call back will be arranged for you. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
8th December 2017

Straight away after quote at compare

Straight away after quote at compare market get a phone call from this company even when thick the box to don't contact with me :( . Then explain me they couldn't insure my vehicle as in on hire purchase agreement with bank ( one of the finance option ) . At 3rd or 4th call from them someone say would speak with them manager and find it out offer for me increasing my premium on certain amounts as is on (finance) hire purchase agreement. Personally simply haven't seen any different for insurer who they have to pay when anything happen. after a little while I contact with them to accept this offer with additional products tool insurance . Then receive some link to the website to upload doc. and check all detail but as haven't been nothing about quotation details , was contact with with brooker name Roger to get some documents and review details . Then I found some mistakes about 3 one of them in Haven Statement of Fact point
4. FINANCE DETAILS
Is the vehicle subject to a finance agreement? - NO

I've send few emails regarding amend that details and all together 3-4 hours on the phone some obligated to send back amended documents within 24 h . All that get annoying me with stressing time as been responsible to give right details with expectation from finance company to notify insurer about them busines. As that was process around 2 weeks without any succes decide to cancel this policy by sending mail and reinsure with other company . Then receive phone call first one regarding sended emails to enquiries address provided with documents with explain to me regarding last one : when I'd like to cancel this policy with today dates m outstanding balance will be 380£ . Is there any customer right to cancel policies as worry about future communication and due to negligence on the part of the service? During this conversation was clearly feel pressure on me to accept offer of cancellation with outstanding of 380£. Please be aware with this I don't like to even think what would might happen to have a policy with wrong details . Aparts of it have to my first conversation with brooker on 08444721582 was 58:40 min and cost me 30£ add to my bill without any information about additional charge to use this tel. nr . I still can't believe is that happen on real world in 21 century . Looks like theft in a white day.

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Hi Konrad, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are really sorry to hear of the level of service we have provided. Please be assured we are investigating the matter fully, and we will contact you directly to discuss this further. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
7th December 2017

Quick process

Was quick sorting my policy, good deal. The portal didn’t work for me when sending my relevant documents but when I spoke to the Emily on the online chat she helped me sort it, All in all very good. Thanks

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review today. We take all types of feedback on board, and appreciate your comments! Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
6th December 2017

Absolute joke

I was kept on the phone for over an hour in total over two calls. Being put on hold at every possible turn. The terms and conditions came in the form of verbal diarrhoea which I had to ask to be repeated. Even still, I had no idea what was being said as one long mumbled noise was all I heard. So I just accepted. The figures kept changing and what I was quoted online was not what I paid. To top it off, my phone bill came through yesterday and I’ve been charged £25 for the 41 minute portion of my dealing with this “company”. I needed insurance quickly hence why I bothered at all.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!

(F.A.O. Complete Cover Group, reimburse my phone charges and I may consider changing my review. I haven’t complained because I can’t afford to call you up to do so.)

Update: complete cover group have kept up appearances and sent me a reply, stating they will resolve my issue. Although a week later, I’m STILL waiting to actually be contacted to discuss my problem. Well done!!!!

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are really sorry to hear you are unhappy with the level of service we have provided. To discuss this properly with you, I have arranged for a member of our complaints team to contact you, to answer any questions you have and resolve your concerns. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
5th December 2017

GREAT PRICE

Great customer service and great price considering the amount of time Iv been driving

5th December 2017

You keep ignoring me and dont take any actions

You said i didnt send documents , i didnt send and have all emails as a proof and you simply dont care and ignor that.

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Hi Artur, following your previous review we kindly ask if you can contact us directly on 0800 440 2483 to discuss this further. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
4th December 2017

Worst insurance company i had experience with

Company canceled my insirance policy wothout letting the know for what reasons, and ignoring to sort the issue, very angry and disappointed.

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Good morning Artur, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the level of service we have provided. I have reviewed your policy, and have found the insurance was cancelled for non return of documentation, and this was confirmed to you recently. Each insurance company requires documentation from our clients to finalise the policy, and we have a certain time frame to obtain these. Having reviewed your policy I have found we have contacted you via different points of contact to prevent the cancellation and unfortunately, as we did not receive the documentation needed, the policy was cancelled. We appreciate this is frustrating, however, we have tried to contact you to obtain the information we needed. Should you wish to discuss this matter further please contact us on 0800 440 2483 where we would be more than happy to help. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
3rd December 2017

good

very good workers helping and give good quaete

2nd December 2017

Efficient, cost effective service

Hard to beat quotes, fast and reliable service of a professional standard.

1st December 2017

Poor Communication

Shocking customer service, despite uploading my documents and emailing them separately I'm still getting emails telling me that you've not received my documents, after waiting an eternity to for you to answer my phone calls I then get told someone will ring me back which they don't.
I'm now being threatened with the insurance being cancelled because you're waiting for my no claims proof.

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the level of service we have provided. I have reviewed your policy and can confirm we still require a copy of your No Claims Bonus, but all other documentation needed has been received. The No Claims Bonus you have provided cannot be accepted unfortunately, as certain policy details have been cut off on the document. If you could please send a us a full copy of this document we can then verify the details. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused, but should you require any further assistance, please contact us on 0800 440 2483. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
26th November 2017

Suzanne darby

I recently became a customer With complete company The staff was very helpful and polite which made my experience alot easier thanks guys would recommend you x

25th November 2017

Fast and friendly

I’m renewing my policy for the third year as no one can beat them. Friendly staff and good for modified car drivers too!

Great full

I’m very much appreciated because very easy to understand and help full

POOR COMMUNICATION

I have tried numerous time contact the costumers service via phone or through chat on the website and I have never maneged to ger through. I have even send them an emails and no respond. i think when the renewal time will come I will switch to a different provider.

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the level of service we have provided. Please be assured your comments have been duly noted, and we are working hard to improve our service levels at this busy time for us. To ensure your query is dealt with please can you email your details to sarah.griffiths@completecovergroup.com, where we will arrange a callback for you. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
23rd November 2017

Excellent customer service and support very helpful and friendly staff

21st November 2017

Disgusting

Will not be renewing ever again, have never been asked by any insurance company for so many documents, provided Coucil tax bill and that wasn’t accepted, takes up to 1 hour to speak to customer services, after everything being provided I still get a letter stating that they will terminate my policy if documents are not provided, made a complaint but never heard anything since. DISGUSTING COMPANY

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Good morning James, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We understand its frustrating and time consuming sending the documentation to us, and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Unfortunately, as your broker we have a duty to you and your insurer to make sure all documentation needed is received and is acceptable according to your insurers underwriting criteria. We require these documents to ensure in the event of a claim there will be no issues, and the claims process goes smoothly. I have reviewed your policy and can see you have spoken to a manager regarding your concern, but I can confirm all required documentation has been received, so we thank you for this. I hope this clarifies the situation, but should you have any queries please contact us where we will be more than happy to help. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.
19th November 2017

Avoid this company.

I never experienced so terrible and inaccurate service. Seems like company mission is take money and then cancel insurance policy.

Reply from Complete Cover Group
Good morning, thank you for contacting us regarding your motor insurance policy. I have reviewed your account and can see we are requesting proof of your no claims bonus. We are aware you have provided us with details of these already, however, your insurer Haven require proof of this in the form of an official No Claims Bonus Letter, rather than a Renewal document as to which you have provided. We understand the document you have provided is genuine, however, your insurer Haven, do not deem this as official proof of no claims bonus. Should you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us on 0333 400 1646. Kind regards, Complete Cover Group.