Danske Bank UK Fixed Rate Mortgage Reviews

Danske Bank mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of Danske Bank mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Danske Bank UK Review Insight

Speed

Your Fixed Rate Mortgage Reviews

Review Danske Bank UK's Fixed Rate Mortgage now

The best customer service

When renewing our mortgage I expected other banks to up their game with customer service but most left us feeling like they didnt want to know. Danke bank customer service has always been first class

Reviewed on 18th February 2021
Liam's avatar
Liam

Unbelievable service!

I am a FTB and going through shared ownership. I work in financial services myself and In the current climate most lenders asked for 15% deposit that I just didn't have. I went to danske for a mortgage as their rates are attractive and they didn't ask for a deposit on shared ownership like the others.

I spoke with someone on a Thursday to get my mortgage telephone appointment booked in. I had the apt the following tuesday and was made feel really at ease I was really anxious about it. I finished the call at 2.30pm and recieved a call at 5pm the same day to confirm it had gone to offer and it was in the post.

I have never recieved such fantastic service and so quickly I am amazed but really happy with the service would recommend 5*

Reviewed on 28th October 2020