Endsleigh Home Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 598 reviews       Last review 11 months ago

Endsleigh home insurance reviews can tell you how good this product really is. How quickly did you get the policy documents? How well did Endsleigh handle your home insurance claim? Our Endsleigh home insurance reviews can help you to find out this and much more. Have you ever had a policy with Endsleigh? You can tell us about it by writing your own review below.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Home Insurance Reviews

Review Endsleigh's Home Insurance now

Used for many years, brilliant

I have been with Endsleigh for many years and they have always been brilliant, very reasonable costs and always try their best to get the most reasonable price.

Reviewed on 6th October 2021
Becky King's avatar
Becky King

They're great!

Super easy to get a quote - just as easy to get up and running. So helpful! Only ever had one problem and was quickly resolved!

Reviewed on 4th October 2021
Miles Kay's avatar
Miles Kay

They went the extra mile when my previous company decided not to re-insure me

After years of having a home insurance policy via Endsleigh, suddenly the company decided that this year the property was in an area at risk of subsidence. I was troubled by this because I knew nothing of any subsidence in the area. Endsleigh Non -standar Read more

After years of having a home insurance policy via Endsleigh, suddenly the company decided that this year the property was in an area at risk of subsidence. I was troubled by this because I knew nothing of any subsidence in the area. Endsleigh Non -standard business department found alternative companies who didn't recognise such a problem. I still was bothered by needing Landlord insurance when the policy suggested, seemed to be an ordinary household one. However, after a couple of phone calls from their team, Endsleigh resolved my questions satisfactorily and the policy was no more expensive than I could have paid for the original renewal if this had been possible

Reviewed on 2nd October 2021
H Jean Summers's avatar
H Jean Summers

Excellent insurance

Insurance that keeps my possessions protected. Easy to set up with No nonsense admin

Reviewed on 2nd October 2021
Conor Ryan's avatar
Conor Ryan

Excellence service

First class, no issues, cheap and always helpful

John Cook's avatar
John Cook

Overall very good.

I have been with this insurer for several years and have been very satisfied.

Thomas's avatar
Thomas

Great service, low price, what more needs to be said!

Thomas's avatar
Thomas

Best price

The price is the best on the market, easy online payment and, my renewal came early enough to review in plenty of time.

Reviewed on 30th September 2021
Brian C's avatar
Brian C

Very supportive, great service!

Great online and intuitive online platform.

Reviewed on 29th September 2021
William Sereki's avatar
William Sereki

Best Home insurance on offer

As a company it scores well above other insurance companies in that it offers the consumer attractive rewards, a very efficient claim without hassle customer service and a very efficient pay out system to alleviate the stress caused by the loss or damage Read more

As a company it scores well above other insurance companies in that it offers the consumer attractive rewards, a very efficient claim without hassle customer service and a very efficient pay out system to alleviate the stress caused by the loss or damage of insured items - I highly recommend Endsleigh as a choice when insuring your valuable home contents!

Greg Stuart 's avatar
Greg Stuart

Supberb Service

Whenevef I have needed to speak to someone, they have been absolutely amazing. Coulndt ask for a friendlier service.

Wayne McK's avatar
Wayne McK

Easy to navigate online- Kept informed of policy and any potential changes - Highly recommend

Sharon Bane's avatar
Sharon Bane

Home Insurance policy

Hassle free communication is hard to come by so when everything was done and dusted in good time it made me comfortable with the purchase.

Edward garden's avatar
Edward garden

Good As It Gets

Quite simply, nothing to complain about Any dealings have always been a pleasant experience.

Geoffrey Wigham's avatar
Geoffrey Wigham

Solid insurance

Generally an all-round solid choice for home insurance

Oswaldo Crawford's avatar
Oswaldo Crawford

Good Value Insurance

We were let down by our previous insurer and we were able to set up a new policy with Endsleigh with very little extra effort.

Ian Thompson's avatar
Ian Thompson

Alway helpfull

Simple claims process helpful staff

Shaun Brennan's avatar
Shaun Brennan

Easy to understand Plain English

Mills's avatar
Mills

Great service and easy to use on line purchase.

Very pleased with all aspects of my experience with Endsleigh Insurance, I found the whole process of buying using their on line website very simple and quick.

Paul Lancaster's avatar
Paul Lancaster

No hassle

No hassle insurance. Easy to deal with and friendly.

Michael Clitheroe's avatar