Endsleigh Student Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,940 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

For students heading off to university, taking out a student insurance policy is a great way to protect your belongings, should the unfortunate occur. At Smart Money People, we collect genuine customer reviews to help you make informed financial decisions. If you’re considering taking out a policy with Endsleigh, check out our Endsleigh student insurance reviews to learn about others’ experiences.

Endsleigh was founded in 1965 by the National Union of Students, and claims to insure over 86% of student halls. Endsleigh classes itself as ‘student specialists’, providing not only student contents insurance, but also student gadget cover, and temporary student driver insurance, supporting you through the whole student journey. But how well does Endsleigh live up to its own claims? Is the cover as good as it seems? Is there a strong customer service team to help policy holders with any problems? Find out by reading our Endsleigh student insurance reviews, left by genuine customers.

Have you taken out student cover with Endsleigh? Share your experiences on Smart Money People by leaving an Endsleigh student insurance review today. Would you consider your policy to be good value for money? Did you manage to cover everything you needed? Have you had to make a claim, and if so, how well do you feel the company dealt with it? Whatever your experience, share all of the pros and cons of Endsleigh student insurance to help us increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your Student Insurance Reviews

1,940 reviews

Review Endsleigh's Student Insurance now

Same as other review, policy just cancelled

Said gadget insurance was going to end but really they meant was no more contents insurance. They have changed company that underwrites the insurance (was Zurich and now Studentguard). Could have arranged a migration to the new provider instead of ditchin Read more

Said gadget insurance was going to end but really they meant was no more contents insurance. They have changed company that underwrites the insurance (was Zurich and now Studentguard). Could have arranged a migration to the new provider instead of ditching existing customers.

Reviewed on 4th October 2022
Graham's avatar
Graham

contents insurance policies cancelled for loyal customers

I have been a loyal customer with Endsleigh for over 10 years. Have paid all bills on time and have never made a claim. Despite this Endsleigh have decided to no longer renew contents insurance policies for renewing customers. The way in which they infor Read more

I have been a loyal customer with Endsleigh for over 10 years. Have paid all bills on time and have never made a claim. Despite this Endsleigh have decided to no longer renew contents insurance policies for renewing customers. The way in which they informed me was so unprofessional that I genuinely thought it was a scam. When I sent a message querying this on their website they never replied. Had to confirm myself by checking to see if payments had stopped going through. Appalled by how I have been treated. However, I have been able to find better, cheaper insurance else where. In comparison to the new contents policy, Endsleigh have ripped me off for years. Would not recommend them at all.

Reviewed on 2nd August 2022
Hannah Taggart's avatar
Hannah Taggart

Endsleigh Student

A great company that really puts the student first!

Nathan's avatar
Nathan

Excellent product range

The products work and are simple but the new app allows me to see my insurance in one place

Phil's avatar
Phil

Pleasure to deal with!

They knew what I required and my phone was covered! Nice to deal with on the phone.

Anthony Ferns's avatar
Anthony Ferns

Easy and helpfull

I was with these guys at uni and they insured my camera and it was easy to get a new wone when it was stolen

kyle's avatar
kyle

Quick, easy and puts my mind at ease

Jack Portley's avatar
Jack Portley

very modern and student-focused service

Endsleigh Live series on youtube and the My Endsleigh app are great for student insurance and students in general

Suzie Mostafa's avatar
Suzie Mostafa

Endsleigh offer excellent student insurance and exceed expectations

Endsleigh have been super helpful and have broken insurance down so it's easy to understand. They seem to get students and have competitive prices, which makes insuring my contents super easy and a no brainer!

Danielle Maloney's avatar
Danielle Maloney

Excellent Customer Service

Great company to deal with, gave me all the information i needed to insure my stuff for uni

Simon Horniblow's avatar
Simon Horniblow

I have been with Endsleigh for four years and have never been disappointed. Their customer service team are always very helpful and resolve issues instantly.

Reviewed on 4th October 2021
Robyn Mottram's avatar
Robyn Mottram

Good insurance providers, unless you've an expensive computer

I love everything about their student contents insurance service except for the individual item compensation cap because I have an expensive computer and it's above said cap

Reviewed on 3rd October 2021
Daniel Cooper's avatar
Daniel Cooper

really easy and good

its so easy to set up and ring about any problems would recommend

Lauren Keating's avatar
Lauren Keating

Effective and value for money

Easy to sign up and renew. Good value for money. Easy to follow options on the website

Katie Todd's avatar
Katie Todd

Student Insurance

Has everything I need to stay safe at Uni

Ash's avatar
Ash

Quick to help and easy platform

I was told to get contents insurance as a student going into my 2nd year. My friend told me to use Endsleigh because it was the best for students. I agree. Even though I’ve never had to raise a claim, the process to get insured was so easy and efficient a Read more

I was told to get contents insurance as a student going into my 2nd year. My friend told me to use Endsleigh because it was the best for students. I agree. Even though I’ve never had to raise a claim, the process to get insured was so easy and efficient and the website is brilliant to navigate.

The people make Endsleigh. I’ve had to call a few times these past 3 years due to address changes and every person I have spoken to has been so helpful, kind and informative. Thanks for being so proactive!

A little feedback: perhaps track when students graduate and make this clearer when signing up. I was stuck paying for student insurance for a year, even though I had graduated already. I didn’t know if I was still insured or not as a non-student.

tommiebloomfield98@hotmail.com's avatar
tommiebloomfield98@hotmail.com

Amazing new products

The new mental health policy is now available to all students

Phil's avatar
Phil

Best in class for student

Innovative, student focused organisation- helping protect students and their lives through a market leading suite of propositions. 1m students protected!

Oliver Barrow's avatar
Oliver Barrow

Brilliant service

Really excellent service with Endsleigh and the launch of their new wellbeing and my endsleigh support services are great

Billy's avatar
Billy

Clear, Cheap and Comprehensive

Easy to use, did what I needed it too, not much more to say

Reviewed on 28th September 2021