Endsleigh Student Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,938 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

At Smart Money People, we collect Endsleigh Student Insurance reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Endsleigh Student Insurance check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Endsleigh customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others! Endsleigh was founded in 1965 by the National Union of Students, and claims to insure "over 86% of student halls".

Endsleigh Review Insight

Insurance Choice Awards logo Winner of 'Best Student Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

Your Student Insurance Reviews

1,938 reviews

Review Endsleigh's Student Insurance now

Endsleigh Student

A great company that really puts the student first!

Nathan's avatar
Nathan

Excellent product range

The products work and are simple but the new app allows me to see my insurance in one place

Phil's avatar
Phil

Pleasure to deal with!

They knew what I required and my phone was covered! Nice to deal with on the phone.

Anthony Ferns's avatar
Anthony Ferns

Easy and helpfull

I was with these guys at uni and they insured my camera and it was easy to get a new wone when it was stolen

kyle's avatar
kyle

Quick, easy and puts my mind at ease

Jack Portley's avatar
Jack Portley

very modern and student-focused service

Endsleigh Live series on youtube and the My Endsleigh app are great for student insurance and students in general

Suzie Mostafa's avatar
Suzie Mostafa

Endsleigh offer excellent student insurance and exceed expectations

Endsleigh have been super helpful and have broken insurance down so it's easy to understand. They seem to get students and have competitive prices, which makes insuring my contents super easy and a no brainer!

Danielle Maloney's avatar
Danielle Maloney

Excellent Customer Service

Great company to deal with, gave me all the information i needed to insure my stuff for uni

Simon Horniblow's avatar
Simon Horniblow

I have been with Endsleigh for four years and have never been disappointed. Their customer service team are always very helpful and resolve issues instantly.

Reviewed on 4th October 2021
Robyn Mottram's avatar
Robyn Mottram

Good insurance providers, unless you've an expensive computer

I love everything about their student contents insurance service except for the individual item compensation cap because I have an expensive computer and it's above said cap

Reviewed on 3rd October 2021
Daniel Cooper's avatar
Daniel Cooper

really easy and good

its so easy to set up and ring about any problems would recommend

Lauren Keating's avatar
Lauren Keating

Effective and value for money

Easy to sign up and renew. Good value for money. Easy to follow options on the website

Katie Todd's avatar
Katie Todd

Student Insurance

Has everything I need to stay safe at Uni

Ash's avatar
Ash

Quick to help and easy platform

I was told to get contents insurance as a student going into my 2nd year. My friend told me to use Endsleigh because it was the best for students. I agree. Even though I’ve never had to raise a claim, the process to get insured was so easy and efficient and the website is brilliant to navigate.

The people make Endsleigh. I’ve had to call a few times these past 3 years due to address changes and every person I have spoken to has been so helpful, kind and informative. Thanks for being so proactive!

A little feedback: perhaps track when students graduate and make this clearer when signing up. I was stuck paying for student insurance for a year, even though I had graduated already. I didn’t know if I was still insured or not as a non-student.

tommiebloomfield98@hotmail.com's avatar
tommiebloomfield98@hotmail.com

Amazing new products

The new mental health policy is now available to all students

Phil's avatar
Phil

Best in class for student

Innovative, student focused organisation- helping protect students and their lives through a market leading suite of propositions. 1m students protected!

Oliver Barrow's avatar
Oliver Barrow

Brilliant service

Really excellent service with Endsleigh and the launch of their new wellbeing and my endsleigh support services are great

Billy's avatar
Billy

Clear, Cheap and Comprehensive

Easy to use, did what I needed it too, not much more to say

Mini Bart's avatar
Mini Bart

Cheap and easy to use

Cheap and easy to use! Never had any problems and was easy to cancel when leaving university.

lucy's avatar
lucy

Good value

Inexpensive policy that covers everything needed. Easy to apply online and straightforward renewal process. Reminder emails sent and more importantly no price increase. Thankfully haven’t had to make a claim but happy with policy so far.

Tom Creedon's avatar