Endsleigh Student Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,642 reviews       Last review 6 months ago

At Smart Money People, we collect Endsleigh Student Insurance reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Endsleigh Student Insurance check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Endsleigh customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others! Endsleigh was founded in 1965 by the National Union of Students, and claims to insure "over 86% of student halls".

Endsleigh Review Insight

Insurance Choice Awards logo Winner of 'Best Student Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards
Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Student Insurance Reviews

1,642 reviews

Review Endsleigh's Student Insurance now

A Good Job Done!

It was easy to get a quote and find the ideal insurance for me. No worries and no hassle! Thanks Endsleigh!!!

Louise's avatar
Louise

Straight forward

Easy to set up and manage, great for first time insurance buyers.

Hazel Horspool's avatar
Hazel Horspool

Helpful customer service

Obviously, as a student, I’ll always be complaining a little about price. But endsleighs services and help online were useful and easy for me to use

Matt's avatar
Matt

Easy and quick service

I was able to quickly get my prized possessions insured.

William's avatar
William

Brilliant

Had these as my insurance providers for over a year now and they have been absolutely brilliant! Would definitely recommend to my friends and family

Phil's avatar
Phil

A service you can trust

Has a well earned reputation of providing reliable and best value insurance services to students. I checked out lots of other providers and Endsleigh had the best terms for the price quoted along with a handy 20% student discount

Yolie's avatar
Yolie

Easy as anything

Overall a great service, they even simplified it for the second year I used their services, modified my policy over the phone yesterday, such an easy process.

Joshua Watkins's avatar
Joshua Watkins

Very good customer service

I had an issue with a few electrical items (of which a TV), i contacted customer service who promptly told me the steps and procedures to get a replacement or fix. Within the same week it was resolved and I highly suggest them.

chris's avatar
chris

Easy to use

Easy to use and to sign up for.

Jess Stoddart's avatar
Jess Stoddart

Good over the phone service

The website was easy to use but initially had a glitch preventing me from getting insurance. The call centre was staffed well and everyone was friendly and helpful

Jon's avatar
Jon

Terrible

Expensive. Can only do certain things on phone, which no one answers. Awful service.

Alex's avatar
Alex

Fab customer service

Customer service were really helpful when I needed help amending my policy. Overall great cover for students

Becca harrison's avatar
Becca harrison

Great student insurance

Perfect for students from first year undergrads to postgrad

Ephoebe's avatar
Ephoebe

Reliable and easy to work with!

Making adjustments to my plan was really simple and easy, my experience over the phone was great, would definitely recommend if looking for reliable insurance and friendly customer service

M Iona 's avatar
M Iona

Easy, reliable and outstanding service

Buying insurance from Endsleigh was a smooth experience. The terms and conditions were clearly marked out and highly understandable. I feel assured that my belongings will be covered if any incident occurs while at university. Additionally, the fact my insurances covers me from anywhere in the UK is incredibly reassuring. Endsleigh already has outstanding reviews and it’s clear why. I have the upmost confidence in Endsleigh and I would highly recommend them to any student who is considering they as their insurance provider.

Shani Tipper's avatar
Shani Tipper

Easy to arrange the policy and very quick to send over all documents

Nicola Doubtfire's avatar
Nicola Doubtfire

Quick and easy

Good cover options for good price. Can’t complain.

Max Clarke's avatar
Max Clarke

Excellent student insurance

Very easy to set up and use. Defiantly worth the money, especially for students in accommodation wanting to cover their valuables. Would 100% recommend.

LilyW 's avatar
LilyW

easy and reliable

endsleigh are always so easy to have as an insurer for my goods, i have used for two years and they are always reliable and check in when best. definitely would recommend to a friend, good value for money insurance for my valuable goods.

Anna Thorogood's avatar
Anna Thorogood

Easy and Good Value

Good prices for insurance. Very easy use. Good communication with staff. Very happy to be with them.

Hannah's avatar