WeddingPlan Wedding Insurance Reviews

Our WeddingPlan Wedding Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a WeddingPlan customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

WeddingPlan Review Insight

Insurance Choice Awards 2017 Winner Badge Winner of 'Best Wedding Insurance Provider' in the Insurance Choice Awards 2017
Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Wedding Insurance Reviews

Review WeddingPlan's Wedding Insurance now

DO NOT TRUST

A terrible company that will do all it can to avoid playing claims. The positive reviews below seem to come from people's experience of buying insurance. WeddingPlan wasindeed very efficient at taking our money. However when it came to paying a claim they used contractual technicalities to avoid paying rather than sticking to the spirit of the contract. Avoid these charlatans at all costs. It seems like John Lewis are the wedding insurer who can be trusted, certainly not WeddingPlan.

Reviewed on 30th July 2020
Chris's avatar
Chris

Scam

Despite having full cover from years ago the company are refusing to pay for the cost of rearranging our wedding. We are 100% covered but they say we are not covered and should get married with no band and 30 guests. Con artists. Save your money.

Reviewed on 29th July 2020
Jamie 's avatar
Jamie

A total scam

After reassuring us before purchase that we would be covered for a lockdown due to coronavirus, in writing, WeddingPlan rejected our claim. We, and many others, are furious and devastated. We have lost all of our savings for a wedding and have paid for something that didn't happen. Have completely lost faith in the insurance system, and am appalled there are even awards for these companies who financially thrive on others' misery.

Reviewed on 28th May 2020
Lidia's avatar
Lidia

Absolute filth

They have basically changed their policy on the fly to stop paying out to anyone who is making a claim even after they say they would over Covid. When the goverment steps in on insurers I doubt this company will be trading anymore, avoid.

Reviewed on 21st May 2020
David Martin's avatar
David Martin

Great Price!

Fantastic prices and great coverage for everything you need!

Reviewed on 1st September 2019
Jack Swinburne's avatar
Jack Swinburne

Value for money

Great value for money, best we found, we are safe in the knowledge that everything is covered for our special day.

Reviewed on 24th August 2019
Hannah's avatar
Hannah

very pleased

Very easy to sign up for the policy and lots of good communication from the company

Reviewed on 23rd August 2019
Tw's avatar
Tw

fantastic service

They seemed to know exactly what we wanted and handled everything brilliantly. They were very quick and excellent. I would throughly recommend them to others.

Reviewed on 22nd August 2019
Nazma Taiyeb's avatar
Nazma Taiyeb

Easy & straightforward!

We were a little lost on what we should look for in wedding insurance, as ideally it something you only need to do once! WeddingPlan was really clear on what was offered and their range of packages should suit every budget of wedding. We were really happy and confident with the product we chose and we have recommended WeddingPlan to friends and family planning their big days

Andrew JM's avatar
Andrew JM

The Best!

The best wedding insurance around.

Soph's avatar
Soph

Easy and affordable

Easy to set up with a rage of packages to suit your needs.

Kath's avatar
Kath

Quick, easy and great prices!!!

Easy application process from start to finish. Clear and helpful information given throughout with different options of cover to choose. Hopefully I won’t have to claim for my wedding but I am at ease knowing I am covered by this great provider. Super affordable prices too. Really happy I went with Wedding Plan.

Sarah's avatar
Sarah

Quick and easy

Quick and easy to set up which gave us peace of mind whilst planning

Jessica Lelew's avatar
Jessica Lelew

Great company

Good quality of cover for the price.

Ellen Steward's avatar
Ellen Steward

Brilliant Service

Simple, quick and reliable service, didn’t need to look anywhere else

Andy's avatar
Andy

Value for money

Have not had to make a claim so cannot comment on the process, but signing up was easy and found it better value for money than some competitors

Kelly's avatar
Kelly

Clear pricing, good value for money, no hidden extras

Very easy to create a quote for the type of cover we needed. Had one question regarding a type of liability which was answered by the first person I spoke to at customer services. Very impressed!

Sarah Williams's avatar
Sarah Williams

Easy to sort

I haven’t had to claim for anything (hopefully won’t have to!), but the process of getting the insurance was so easy to do and the process was clear to understand. I feel my wedding insurance is in safe hands with Wedding Plan!

Alice Attfield's avatar
Alice Attfield

Quick & Easy - good customer service

From what I have used so far, the process has been easy to quote an apply. We also moved our wedding date forward a year, and this was amended easily with no extra charge.

Hel's avatar
Hel

Easy and good quality service

I was drwading taking out weddong insurance until i found wedding plan. It could not have been easier! I am highly satisfied with all they have offered and think all their policies top all the rest. Great company.. will highly reccommend to friends... Read more

I was drwading taking out weddong insurance until i found wedding plan. It could not have been easier! I am highly satisfied with all they have offered and think all their policies top all the rest. Great company.. will highly reccommend to friends and family.

Laura stephens's avatar