Endsleigh Landlord Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 620 reviews       Last review 10 months ago

Known as one of the UK's leading student insurance company, Endsleigh also offers Landlord insurnace. You can write your own Endsleigh landlord insurance reviews at Smart Money People. By doing this you will also help other people find out what customer's have to say about Endsleigh's landlord insurance, and join our mission of increasing trust and transparency in financial services.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Landlord Insurance Reviews

Review Endsleigh's Landlord Insurance now

Excellent service easy to use product - nice staff

Phil's avatar
Phil

Great partnership

Always easy to work with and things are completed quickly

James beeeley's avatar
James beeeley

Very responsive when we have had to claim

We use Endsleigh for our landlord insurance and, when we had to make a claim, they were responsive and helpful. They were unlike the usual image of insurers!

Helen Hedley's avatar
Helen Hedley

straightforward, no hassling or pressure, competitive price

Have been with Endsleigh for quite a few years now for my landlord insurance. The renewal is straightforward, with no hassling or pressure, and at a competitive price. Whenever I've had questions, they've always been clear on responding. Please note I Read more

Have been with Endsleigh for quite a few years now for my landlord insurance. The renewal is straightforward, with no hassling or pressure, and at a competitive price. Whenever I've had questions, they've always been clear on responding. Please note I have never had to make a claim.

Caroline Penny's avatar
Caroline Penny

Landlord Insurance

I have always had good telephone service to any alterations or queries which arose.

Howard's avatar
Howard

Great Service

Excellent personal service, competitive premiums and great value.

Ian Jones's avatar
Ian Jones

Second to none!

I've always received a postively, memorable customer service experience every single time.

Tanbir Siddique's avatar
Tanbir Siddique

Top Quality service

Endsleigh is a top quality insurance provident. They have supplied the policy with great benefits and at a great price. Customer service has been 100% through out the policey.

Reviewed on 3rd October 2021
Richard Taylor's avatar
Richard Taylor

Insurance

As an annual repeat customer, I appreciate the quality of Endsleigh's customer services and insurance products.

Reviewed on 2nd October 2021
A.Customer's avatar
A.Customer

RESPONDED WELL TO QUESTIONS AND PHONED BACK TO CHECK I HAD UNDERSTOOD THE AMENDMENT I REQUESTED

Reviewed on 2nd October 2021
Pamela Clissold's avatar
Pamela Clissold

Great Student Landlord insurance

Endsleigh are an excellent landlords insurance company, very efficient and easy to communicate with.

Reviewed on 1st October 2021
Peter Bostock's avatar
Peter Bostock

excellent product

very efficient and friendly insurance advisers with very competitive prices

michael lindley's avatar
michael lindley

Professional & Fair

Very good customer service and fair prices.

Jane Chapman's avatar
Jane Chapman

Great value & Great service

I let my policy lapse & was able to get new cover quickly & at a good price over the phone.

david mckenna's avatar
david mckenna

Outstanding Customer Service

Well looked after year on year, great saving when moving over too.

alextcjack@gmail.com's avatar
alextcjack@gmail.com

Good Value for Money Insurer

Good Customer Care, efficient and competitive premium.

Miss Alganesh Haile's avatar
Miss Alganesh Haile

landlord insurance

respond quickly easy to get in contact. very attentive, I would recommend

vc's avatar
vc

Helpful staff

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended.

Waldemar 's avatar
Waldemar

Exemplary Endsleigh Landlord Insurance

I have been with Endsleigh Insurance for almost 15years. Why? In all my dealings, their staff are professional, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, succint yet friendly. The insurance offered is effective and tailored to your specific needs. The premiums a Read more

I have been with Endsleigh Insurance for almost 15years. Why? In all my dealings, their staff are professional, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, succint yet friendly. The insurance offered is effective and tailored to your specific needs. The premiums are reasonable for the cover. I highly recommend Endsleigh Landlord Insurance and would not go anywhere else. A big thanks to Endsleigh for looking after my assets and also for looking after/mentoring their staff. I cannot fault their customer service or the insurance offered. Louise

Louise's avatar
Louise

easy to talk to good payment reminders

have now started to break down coverage as a landlord keeps me informed.

Anthony Trow's avatar