Endsleigh Landlord Insurance Reviews

Known as one of the UK's leading student insurance company, Endsleigh also offers Landlord insurnace. You can write your own Endsleigh landlord insurance reviews at Smart Money People. By doing this you will also help other people find out what customer's have to say about Endsleigh's landlord insurance, and join our mission of increasing trust and transparency in financial services.

Endsleigh Review Insight

Your Landlord Insurance Reviews

Review Endsleigh's Landlord Insurance now

Great company

Great communication and easy to navigate website

Reviewed on 9th September 2021
Gary's avatar
Gary

Atrocious way to treat loyal customers

I have been a loyal customer of Endsleigh for 15 years. The service I received recently has been frankly atrocious. Reduced working hours, calls cut off for no apparent reason, staff giving out the wrong information, products being discontinued without any communication with customers, IT problems. You seem to have completely forgotten all aspects of customer service.

Reviewed on 9th September 2021
Jessica B's avatar
Jessica B

Excellent service, excellent value

Very competent advisers, good online service, prices compare very well with other insurers on main comparison sites.

Reviewed on 17th September 2020
Tony's avatar
Tony

Good prices bit slow on answering phone but competitive

Reviewed on 16th September 2020
Ray's avatar
Ray

Fast, prompt service and claims are paid out quickly too.

Reviewed on 11th September 2020
V J Payne's avatar
V J Payne

Landlord Insurance

Great service and very helpful staff

Reviewed on 7th September 2020
Paula's avatar
Paula

Reverse renewal emails

I like that Endsleigh will cancel policy if I don't contact them instead of renewing the policy if I don't contact them. I... Read more

I like that Endsleigh will cancel policy if I don't contact them instead of renewing the policy if I don't contact them. I renewed.

In this day and age though of global nomads companies (not just Endsleigh) need to be contactable via Whatsapp or live chat. Mobile phone calls from the other side of the world are not cheap!

Reviewed on 7th September 2020
NS's avatar
NS

They don't make you want to boil your head

Everything runs very smoothly. Open communication. No fuss. No complaints. It's all you want

Reviewed on 4th September 2020
Sallie's avatar
Sallie

Recommend

Easy to renew insurance. Reduced price once contacted , and beat comparisons

Reviewed on 4th September 2020
Russell Marks's avatar
Russell Marks

Easy to use

Used before simple no hassle experience

Reviewed on 3rd September 2020
Andrew Long's avatar
Andrew Long

Good cover

The landlords insurance offers good cover at competitive prices. It is easy to tailor to suit requirements.

Ruth's avatar
Ruth

Reliable and professional

I have used Endsleigh for 4 years for my buy to let properties. They have always been reliable and professional, I would highly recommend their services.

D Sinclair's avatar
D Sinclair

No pushy sales technique. Prepared to listen to customer needs. Explains policy and payment details clearly. Friendly and professional.

JQ's avatar
JQ

They were excellent

The person who dealt with me on the phone was polite and courteous he got me sorted and was a pleasure to deal with

Reviewed on 1st September 2020
Sam Lyman's avatar
Sam Lyman

Fast efficient service for insurance renewal

Endsleigh were fast and efficient and explained the key facts of the insurance policy when recently renewing my landlord insurance.

Reviewed on 27th August 2020
Tom Robertson's avatar
Tom Robertson

Efficient and polite

This is my second year insuring through Endsleigh. It was quick to get through to speak to someone, they were able to answer my question quickly and give me a quote that was lower than another one I'd found. Terms were explained well and the whole process was efficient and polite.

Reviewed on 27th August 2020
Katie Martin's avatar
Katie Martin

Fine

Ok, good customer service, can be a little inflexible.

Reviewed on 26th August 2020
Laura Taborn's avatar
Laura Taborn

Always the best

Always a really positive experience. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Reviewed on 25th August 2020
Taylor's avatar
Taylor

Hassle Free

Happy with the service and the cover I have - price was good too!

Reviewed on 25th August 2020
Shannon Patricia's avatar
Shannon Patricia

Gold Standard Insurance

Have been with Endsleigh for over 20 years as a private landlord with several properties. Endsleigh give me insurance at a competitive price. Great cover and personal service.

Reviewed on 20th August 2020