Privilege : Home Insurance reviews

Based on 11 reviews, last reviewed 9th May 2023

Good service, well priced. Easy to renew, competitively priced and good service Reviewed on: 14th August 2022

Worst company ever! Never use them I filed a claim with them, the refusal came quicker than I could log out, they refuse to answer my emails, complete ignorant bunch of scamsters, I w... Read more Reviewed on: 9th May 2023
Raven West's avatar
Raven West

About the Home Insurance

Privilege home insurance reviews can tell you how good this product really is. How quickly did you get the policy documents? How well did Privilege handle your home insurance claim? Our Privilege home insurance reviews can help you to find out this and much more. Have you ever had a policy with Privilege? You can tell us about it by writing your own review below.

Review Privilege : Home Insurance now

Privilege Home Insurance reviews (11)

Worst company ever! Never use them

I filed a claim with them, the refusal came quicker than I could log out, they refuse to answer my emails, complete ignorant bunch of scamsters, I will not be renewing my policy with them. If you have any doubts about Privilege home insurance or even car insurance then run as fast as the wind from them, us a decent company there should be a law against fraudulent insurance companies like this Reviewed on: 9th May 2023
Raven West's avatar
Raven West

Good service, well priced.

Competitive across all sectors

Always competitively priced in all sectors with excellent and efficient service. Reviewed on: 30th August 2019
ChrisW's avatar
ChrisW

Reasonable

Reasonable cover, good price. Not had to use but happy with it Reviewed on: 6th July 2019
Heather's avatar
Heather

Do you have a different Privilege product?

Privilege has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products