Endsleigh Travel Insurance Reviews

Do you buy travel insurance before going abroad? There are hundreds of different travel insurance policies on the market, all designed to help you stay protected while travelling...and giving you piece of mind, whether you're enjoying a sun swept beach or on an adverture-packed holiday. But with so many different policies to choose from, finding the right policy for you can be quite confusing. Reading our Endsleigh travel insurance reviews can help you find out what other travellers have to say. You can also write your Endsleigh travel insurance review too!

Endsleigh Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Endsleigh's Travel Insurance now

Insurance was really quick and easy to arrange

I didn't need to claim thankfully but felt confident I would be ready if I needed to as helpline numbers were text to me before my holiday.

Reviewed on 9th September 2019
L Pulley's avatar
L Pulley

Easy, quick and great value

Booking school trip insurance could not have been simpler and as a result I have been a return customer.

Sarah's avatar
Sarah

Completely standard

No problems at all. I had a very straightforward experience with Endsleigh.

C Hamilton's avatar
C Hamilton

Easy purchase.

Simple and straightforward purchase of product which covers my particular requirements.

Richard Handy's avatar
Richard Handy

TRAVEL INSURANCE

I have been with this company for over 10 years. The best service and best value for money.

Robert Messer's avatar
Robert Messer

Very easy and straightforward to arrange

Specialist tailored cover for my trip was perfect for my needs

John watt's avatar
John watt

Reliable, easy to access, great cover, affordable, (also nostalgic as I used it as a student and now I am wayyy older)

You can breathe a sigh of relief the second you secure this insurance. I'm all for living life in the edge but I don't want to break my neck and become bankrupt paying for it. It has my vote!

Maeve's avatar
Maeve

First Class Service

The company’s staff always put my needs and requirements at the top of their agenda. They are a pleasure to do business with.

Colin Baldyga's avatar
Colin Baldyga

Easy to use and set up in a few moments

Jamie's avatar
Jamie

Great communication

Easy to deal with, friendly customer service, great prices

Sjbrods's avatar
Sjbrods

Gap year travel insurance

I purchased gap year travel insurance on my birthday for my time volunteering in Vietnam for Animals Asia. The gentleman I spoke to on the phone was extremely helpful and pleasant and couldn’t have done more for me as a customer. Endsleigh itself is a great company and I have used them in the past for car insurance.

Olivia 's avatar
Olivia

Great easy product

Easy travel insurance product . Covers everything that i need it for

Adam Cramp's avatar
Adam Cramp

Good

Good, easy to set up online, relatively easy to make a claim

Paige's avatar
Paige

Good service

Good customer service on repeat custom

Aj's avatar
Aj

Easy to use and great cover.

We struggle to get insurance because of the high sport risk we partake in (gymnastics) but endsleigh provides insurance for gymnastics and water sports. Highly recommended and cheap.

Levent Charles's avatar
Levent Charles

Excellent travel insurance

Great travel insurance provider - highly recommend! It’s great to have the reassurance just in case something unexpected happens. As a young person/twenty-something-year-old, I love the fact that it is affordable - it means I never hesitate to purchase travel insurance with Endsleigh before a trip!

Pooja's avatar
Pooja

Gap Year Worry Free

The only gap year insurance I found that allows TWO visits back home to the UK for 14 days each!

Reviewed on 4th September 2019
laaliz's avatar
laaliz

Good service

Quick and easy to get insurance for year abroad

Reviewed on 23rd August 2019
person01's avatar
person01

Fantastic Service

So easy to get & no hidden costs. Fantastic company with great customer service.

Reviewed on 16th August 2019
Hana's avatar
Hana

Easy application

Easy to apply online, I always use Endsleigh for travel insurance.

Reviewed on 15th August 2019