Endsleigh Gadget Insurance Reviews

Endsleigh gadget insurance reviews can help to you find the best gadget insurance provider. If you're like us, every year we seem to have more and more gadgets around us. Making sure that these are protected by a good gadget insurance company gives many tech-lovers piece of mind. Smart Money People's mission is to help increase trust and transparency using the power of YOUR reviews...so why not write a Endsleigh gadget insurance review today!

Endsleigh Review Insight

Your Gadget Insurance Reviews

Review Endsleigh's Gadget Insurance now

Great Customer Service and Reasonable Insurance Price

I have experienced very good service with Endsleigh. When I have called , the people I have been put through to have been very helpful and I did not even have to wait that long. I got all the information I needed. Great service.

Reviewed on 4th September 2020
ERR's avatar
ERR

Affordable, simple insurance.

very affordable insurance and the process seems simplistic, would recommend.

Reviewed on 16th September 2019
sam's avatar
sam

Quick, easy and reliable

Endsleigh provide an excellent service that is reasonably priced and easily accessible.

Reviewed on 16th September 2019

Reviewed on 15th September 2019
James Kenyon's avatar
James Kenyon

Endsleigh review

Easy to get insured, reasonable price.

Reviewed on 11th September 2019
castante's avatar
castante

Easy to solve problem

Cheap and easy to understand. When they charged me for 2 policies at once when I thought one had ended, this was easily resolved with an email which was great. There was no fuss and I was given a refund very quickly.

Reviewed on 10th September 2019
R's avatar
R

Prompt service and a good result on my claim on a mobilephone that was damaged.

My son damaged his mobilephone by dropping it after it suffered an electrical failure..endsleigh paid the balance of the phone value with john lewis contributing to the total cost.

Roger Hobbs 's avatar
Roger Hobbs

Gadget insurance review

Cheapest and best insurance out there

Ollie Lee-Amies's avatar
Ollie Lee-Amies

decent

decent quality, bit tedious, and quite expensive

jj's avatar
jj

Great overall service

I have insurance for a couple of gadgets and so far had no issues. When I made the insurance the process was quite easy.... Read more

Overall, it has a good price for the number of items covered and the type of insurance.
Definitely recommended the company to friends.

LaviniaB's avatar
LaviniaB

Brilliant Service

They are a brilliant service, make it very easy to set up a policy with staff being accomodating and friendly, equally when i needed to claim the process was handled very smoothly and quickly and my replacement was handled very quickly.

Olli Wells's avatar
Olli Wells

Fantastic service

Insured my gadgets for uni using Endsleigh. Best decision I ever made!.Being a student makes you very accident-prone!

Jo Gray's avatar
Jo Gray

Phone repair

I smashed the screen of my new phone in my first term of uni and was really stressed about getting it fixed as I I didn’t have much money to spare after freshers and moving it. Thanks fully, as I had gadget insurance with endsleigh, all I had to do was pay a small excess and they sorted everything for me!

Jasmine 's avatar
Jasmine

Bloody handsome

Proper good job. Very helpful, very easy to sort out. Tidy.

Owen Goulding's avatar
Owen Goulding

Affordable and effective

Quick and way quote, good rate for items I needed covered

Jo's avatar
Jo

Perfect

The £10 reward for someone that finds your lost keys really makes everything feel a lot safer!

Skye_Shepard's avatar
Skye_Shepard

Super inclusive coverage

Endsleighs coverage is comprehensive and easy to activate. Their staff are very friendly and helpful

Luke's avatar
Luke

Good cover

Good customer service. Easy to get in contact with.

HLL's avatar
HLL

Most reliable insurance company

I have had Endsleigh insurance for over 6 years and can confidently say they give the most reliable and sufficient customer service...this gives me a piece of mind knowing my valuables are in good hands.

Michael Stokes's avatar
Michael Stokes

peace of mind at a stressful enough time in your life

They were great, customer service and support was fantastic. Really helped while i was studying for my degree along side bringing up a family.

Reviewed on 6th September 2019