Endsleigh Gadget Insurance Reviews

Endsleigh gadget insurance reviews can help to you find the best gadget insurance provider. If you're like us, every year we seem to have more and more gadgets around us. Making sure that these are protected by a good gadget insurance company gives many tech-lovers piece of mind. Smart Money People's mission is to help increase trust and transparency using the power of YOUR reviews...so why not write a Endsleigh gadget insurance review today!

Your Gadget Insurance Reviews

Review Endsleigh's Gadget Insurance now

Reliable but expensive and tricky if you only have 1 device you want insured.

I called on a claim one time before I got it fixed by the manufacturer for no extra cost. They were very quick to respond and request a time for viewing. I have now planned to switch from them, as prices have increased by over £30 for the exact same pl Read more

I have now planned to switch from them, as prices have increased by over £30 for the exact same plan. Expect to pay a bunch monthly, especially if you only have one expensive gadget you want to ensure (I only insured my convertible laptop, which cost £800. I had to ensure myself for £1250 because the £1000 would only allow gadgets for under £500).

They have a good amount of coverage but depending on how reckless you are, or how likely you are to have a less common type of damage occur, it is pretty expensive. I'm talking around £15 a month plus a first-month deposit. They are good if they suit you, but I would recommend going elsewhere if you have only one expensive gadget and don't need a huge amount of cover.

Nala Groenhaug's avatar
Nala Groenhaug

Good to know my belongings are safe.

Affordable, easy to apply, no complaints when it comes to the service.

Joseph Gibson-Clarke's avatar
Joseph Gibson-Clarke

Good service overall, sometimes a little confusing.

Took a while to understand what was covered when I went to renew, as the package name and information included didn't always seem to match what I had paid for.

Olivia C's avatar
Olivia C

Very happy with Endsleigh

I have been with Endsleigh for three years - they are always quick and helpful with their communications, and I am happy with the cover I have received at competitive prices.

Marieta Papanikolaou's avatar
Marieta Papanikolaou

Flexible, sensitive, understanding and responsive customer service.

Very particular gadget requirements for a disabled student were accommodated by specialist referral to underwriters.

Theo Seddon Deane's avatar
Theo Seddon Deane

Always recommend

I have used Endsleigh gadget insurance for years and had such a good experience doing it! Always super helpful if you ever need to call and it’s so easy to add more gadgets to your plan. Always recommend them when friends and family are talking insurance. Read more

meg's avatar
meg

Easy and helpful

Endsleigh explained everything I needed to cover me at uni and made me feel safe and secure

Joanne Dinsdale's avatar
Joanne Dinsdale

A Good insurer

I had an experience, where my tablet was damaged. I was guided through the whole process and satisfied with the outcome.

B Dyas's avatar
B Dyas

Friendly great service

When I dropped broke the screen on my phone they had it picked up and fixed in just over a week. The people at the office were great

Keith Oleary's avatar
Keith Oleary

Perfect

Amazing prices for reliable insurance. Never had one problem in my time with Endsleigh and I plan on continuing to use them.

Sam Levick's avatar
Sam Levick

Good

Aye pretty good what more can I say

Bence Tasnadi's avatar
Bence Tasnadi

Excellent for students

It was really easy to sign up and add all the gadgets I needed cover for, very good competitive prices as well. Perfect for students

Tom Grace's avatar
Tom Grace

Good deal on gadgets, but bike coverage is nothing special

Great deal as a student, but when my bike wheels were stolen, even with insurance covering it, I was given nothing. And ended up having to pay the cost of the bike to get them replaced.

Kit Taylor's avatar
Kit Taylor

Great service good price

I have used this device for afew years, the price is good and renewing is very easy.

Reviewed on 28th September 2021

Very helpful when my phone broke, fixed quickly

Elzy Hall's avatar
Elzy Hall

Great coverage

Great insurance provider, excellent communication and services

Ines 's avatar
Ines

Stress free experience

We were recently flooded and lost a lot of belongings. My iPad was insured with Endsleigh and they were very helpful and prompt in helping. It made a stressful experience less stressful. Thank you!

Asha's avatar
Asha

Excellent Service

Great and amazing service, no matter what situation I am in they are always happy to help

Callum Dearman's avatar
Callum Dearman

Recommend - no issues ever

I have never had any complaints and my insurance price is fair and the terms are very good!

Liberty Gardiner's avatar
Liberty Gardiner

Great service !

Very quick and easy; their review/replacement service of broken objects is fab and their phone service.

Isabel kelly's avatar